Trials of the Sanctuary: No Player Title

Same issue here. Did not recieve my title after completing it on legendary.
Replay code: 0FS0BM

Please help getting my title back :sob:

Didn’t get the title either. Replay: 06M2SF

Same here, didn’t get the title and the challenge doesn’t show up either. Replay here: YA34CX

Replay Code:
HCR4SG
Took screenshots as well :pensive:

Completed it yesterday.
Replay Code: 2KNG8K
No title reward and title disappeared from the event challenges.

I’m in the same boat for both Expert & Legendary difficulties. When the event says we have until November 2nd, and the in-game countdown says there’s still 12 hours to go in the event, we really should be able to complete all the event’s challenges instead of having them just disappear early without warning.
My replay codes: J8AWTF (expert), 3T2TY6 (legendary)

edit: it looks like it’s in the known issues pinned post so hopefully the rewards will be applied retroactively when the issues are fixed.

1 Like

Also completed it and no title received, Replay: XJMBJE

Same issue, here’s my replay code: 414FGM

Same here. Are they going to fix this?? I hopped on to complete it on Expert and I also got the finish with 4 upgrades challenge done but i didnt get anything :confused: really frustrated rn!

Same issue here: BVS50S

Same issue here, my replay code is: 5M6HF6

Me and my friends completed the challenge and did not get the title either. Replay code 3TNYRD

same issue here. Replay code F3PYN4

Is there any update on this bug?

Did they actually do anything about this?

Im still bug and they removed it from the known issues, maybe help send ticket

Can we get an update on this, devs?

1 Like

No news regarding the resolution of the problem??

same issue here! i dont have a replay code since im just now realizing that i never got the title. i can provide screenshots!

It’s frustrating to still be waiting for a fix, especially since this has been removed from the “known issues” section…

2 Likes