TreeBoyDave was banned (UPDATE: Unbanned Now)

It would probably be mid diamond. My guess

1 Like

His quick scores with best characters is like 5k QP Score, so I think that puts him in high plat or diamond.

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/TreeboyDave-21401

2 Likes

1: He didn’t say several. Get your facts straight fam.

2: I already responded to someone saying almost exactly what you’re saying. If you’re just going to repeat other people, I’m not going to respond to you.

Im gonna repeat other people cause the fact is you are a hacker.

Now get off from your high horse and never play overwatch ever again, cause we dont need you in our game

The first response always says that regardless if it is true or not.

You’re right. He said Multiple. That’s distinctly different from ‘several’.

https://www.lexico.com/definition/multiple

" adjective

1. Having or involving several parts, elements, or members."

Very different.

3 Likes

However, several and multiple can be interchangeable

1 Like

You don’t know me man. All you have is a devs word to go on and we’ve literally seen “several” times now they can be wrong.

Too bad I’m playing on “several” other accounts in every elo up to high masters :slight_smile:

In fact I just got a new one thanks to Overwatch being on sale and double xp week.

C’ya in game, bro.

Edit: you’re on console. You literally know nothing about players cheating lmao.

1 Like

This exchange surely shows he’s an honest chap. /s

1 Like

Oh wow. Youre platform shaming. How very low, even for a hacker.

And, yes, I know what hacking looks like. Consoles have hacks as well

3 Likes

Were you innocent too Culona? That’s crazy - you even had death threats over this. What is this company even doing.

He can’t even tell the truth about what Jeff said, don’t know why you’re believing him now.

1 Like

He’s right, Jeff said “multiple” not “several” so I believe him considering how almost every person who came onto the forum to complain about this was found out to be false banned. At this point NOBODY should assume guilty.

Those are synonyms. Multiple literally means several. Attempting to nitpick exact word accuracy is a way to doublespeak. To lie while telling the truth.

3 Likes

I use synonyms every day.

I knew jeff said multiple. I just condensed it down slightly cause no way someone has more than 5 hacks…

At this point I don’t believe a word that comes out of Blizzard’s mouth including their representatives, including Jeff.

Difference between culonavirus and treeboydave is that culonavirus got the game developer himself to review his account and found evidence of multiple cheats BEFORE blizzard had even updated their anti-cheat program (which resulted in a wave of false flags) and that treeboydave had automatic responses till a human review found him falsely flagged and unbanned him.

Basically culona is implying Jeff himself is extremely incompetent or the just keeps crying foul about being found out hard cheating, just like cheaters do on other forums and discord.

One might think Jeff would not come to roast people on forums unless he was absolutely certain of it. It would be amazingly bad rep if he did and then had to apologize for it.

2 Likes

There isn’t a reason to doubt Jeff, especially for the sake of someone who hasn’t conducted themselves honestly in discussions of the potential ban. Other people who claimed innocence didn’t behave that way, they just wanted their account back.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any dishonesty from the guy. Do I think Jeff was lying? No, I think he went on whatever his systems told him.

Meanwhile, Culona gloats over having multiple accounts, as if to say, “i’m above consequences”

3 Likes