Treatment of mercy players borders on abuse

Tell me how any of those comments I made were “toxic”.

How about you quote them? Since you said you read the entire chain? It shouldn’t be that hard, correct? You know where the “toxic” comments are, no?

The “I don’t have evidence so I’ll just leave the discussion” cliche. You’re nothing new. Move along. :roll_eyes:

Again, lacking the care to understand why I won’t.

I cannot understand why you will not unless you tell me exactly how what I said was toxic.

I mean, if you’re going to dismiss a discussion because it was “toxic”, but you can’t back up the assertion that it really was “toxic”, it raises questions as to just how “toxic” that conversation was.

“X is true, but I refuse to prove it.”

And for what I accuse you of, since you were the reasonable ISH one of the two, you dogpiled him in tandem with titanium. As you were told you did. Not much of what you said was really out of order, but when you dogpile someone, simply not OK.
Don’t prove me right AGAIN.

Plus, the post is VERY long, to prove you did that, I’d have to cite at least 50 posts back and forth, that is EFFORT, and a place I really don’t wanna go.

Oh, please.

So 2 people disagreeing with 1 statement isn’t allowed?

well, i was told to uninstall game and kill myself after not ressing genji - who died in bad spot, when i got ress on cd, and i was already dead

1 Like

But if we were being so toxic, surely some of the main instances would stick out, correct?

Or was it just so evenly distributed that no one instance sticks out? Surely you wouldn’t have a problem of finding one instance?

And that guy is scum. I know a few people who fit that category, it’s best to ignore them, and move on. Plus you can take solace in the fact their terrible attitude was probably due to their own suffering through life, while that might not make you happy, it is a kind of justice.

Firstly, I didn’t ask anyone to join in. One person joined in simply because they disagreed with Kazper as well… Secondly, I ended up losing the argument because yeah, technically speaking “Hide n Res” did infact reward you for failure.

1 Like

“Catalytic toxicity” Something devisive and designed to cause someone to mull over the same point over and over again till they blow up at you, you are a ban baiter.
As that divisiveness comes over MANY POSTS IN A CHAIN, as I am sure you can understand, one or 10 citations won’t be enough.

Asking for someone to substantiate their claims isn’t baiting them to blow up. It’s asking for them to validate an assertion. If they cannot, or if the refuse to do so, their assertion is invalid. That’s not toxicity; that’s reason.

As I said, you were reasonable. And thats why I like you, it only started to look like a dogpile after when you and titanium worked together, whether by intention or not. You were reinforcing your own points with someone who has the same idea as you, which isn’t adding any helpful discussion imo and only breeds a more toxic forum environment.
I didn’t mean to make you seem like you did a REAL BAD THING, although unsavory. But at that time you gotta understand, I felt like I just had my daily fill of filth and blew out in that reply before getting off for abit. You kinda got caught in titaniums throwback.

I refuse to acknowledge this…

This is your opinion.

You are honestly just over-reacting…

You are.

a disorderly heap of people formed around one person on whom the others jump.

Maybe if titanium was nicer, I wouldn’t be able to call it disorderly. But I can.

Two people is not what I’d consider a “heap of people”.

Is that supposed to mean “maybe if I hadn’t disagreed”?

Not even close to that, as BadWidowEU has shown, it is VERY possible to disagree respectfully.

Great! Can you show me where I was disrespectful?