Treatment of mercy players borders on abuse

It means what it says, a specialized player in certain roles or hero.

Assuming the cry was just her friendly way of trolling the team feedback, there wasnt anything to highlight at all.
They werent insulting her , they were mainly criticizing the viability of a different hero choice without meeting the mechanical requirements, if you didnt notice

Im saying that video title implying she actually cried is an over exaggeration too

You mean a one trick tank?

Both of us don’t really know the context so I guess we both can’t say much more on the topic. You are right though, I should’ve linked something more reliable.

They questioned her mechanical requirements because she played Mercy. I’m suddenly getting, “brainless Mercy mains” vibes.

Who knows? I didn’t see the full match and I’m assuming you didn’t either.

The problem is that some Mercy mains complain so much with their pockets full sometimes and that makes all of the others that have nothing to do with that pay for it too.

I see DPS players get yelled at more than Mercy mains…

In before a quality post by Titanium (sorry, couldn’t resist. Saw you posting)… Good to have you here, in this thread…

Define “dogpiling”.

Because if I see a statement I disagree with, I will express that disagreement, regardless as to how many others have already done the same. When you make a post on the internet, you voluntarily expose yourself to others countering you. That’s the nature of online forums. What can you do? You can hold your ground, just like everyone else does when a lot of people disagree with them. The people that make the best posts and defend them against waves of disagreement are the people that become more respected, or in some cases, infamous.

If you cannot handle disagreement, I strongly suggest that you get off the internet.

People that play Mercy are very frequently disparaged as being unskilled, less intelligent and overall less worth as human beings. It is unfair and unwarranted. The same is said about people that play Brigitte. And those sentiments always make me want to start playing those heroes, as their presence seems to upset all the right people.

1 Like

I strongly suggest you don’t suggest a single thing for me, plus why would I take the advice of someone who acts immorally to my standards, you aren’t exactly a role model.

Anyway I’ve seen how you work, so before you devolve into being snarky and rude I’ll leave you to that, have a nice day.

2 Likes

I think I’ll need a citation for that one.

You forgot to add that patronising picture you love to put up to any argument you can’t possibly win. Y’know, the one saying CITATION.

2 Likes

Do you want me to use it?

I can use it if you want.

I frankly don’t care either way, but sure go ahead.

There you go.

Anyway, would you be so kind as to show me a place where I lost my cool?

1 Like

“Take it too far”

Tf did I do?

Got what I wanted, Ggwp. The citation you can find in the comment i replied to, which links you to another post in which you and a few other mercy club frequent posters had your catalytic toxic approach to another forum user. After nearly having an aneurysm reading your comments the first time just from the lack of care for the rest of the playerbase outside of what “you” want, the passive aggressive attitude, and the sheer lack of respect for another living breathing human being. Well you can understand why I can’t be bothered going back there.
You can find it in there, but I’m sure since you were okay with saying it once that you won’t be able to see what I saw, so you probably won’t get it.

Have a good day.

2 Likes

Tell me how any of those comments I made were “toxic”.

How about you quote them? Since you said you read the entire chain? It shouldn’t be that hard, correct? You know where the “toxic” comments are, no?

The “I don’t have evidence so I’ll just leave the discussion” cliche. You’re nothing new. Move along. :roll_eyes:

Again, lacking the care to understand why I won’t.

I cannot understand why you will not unless you tell me exactly how what I said was toxic.

I mean, if you’re going to dismiss a discussion because it was “toxic”, but you can’t back up the assertion that it really was “toxic”, it raises questions as to just how “toxic” that conversation was.

“X is true, but I refuse to prove it.”

And for what I accuse you of, since you were the reasonable ISH one of the two, you dogpiled him in tandem with titanium. As you were told you did. Not much of what you said was really out of order, but when you dogpile someone, simply not OK.
Don’t prove me right AGAIN.

Plus, the post is VERY long, to prove you did that, I’d have to cite at least 50 posts back and forth, that is EFFORT, and a place I really don’t wanna go.