Tracer's Comic Challenge - 6 Hour Rewards

Hey folks-

We’re aware of an issue with the Tracer’s Comic Challenge 6 Hour rewards not being usable on accounts after watching 6-hours of Overwatch streams on Twitch. But, don’t worry - ALL watch time has been correctly tracked and rewards are being properly credited to accounts on the back-end.

We believe we’ve found a solve for this issue and we’re actively working on implementing a fix that will allow use of the sprays for accounts that have unlocked the reward.

If you want more information on the event: read here.

Thanks for your patience!
pew pew

UPDATE - 9/17 @ 5PM PT:
This issue should now be resolved across all platforms and regions. If you’ve unlocked the 6-hour Twitch Drops reward by watching Overwatch streams, you should now see these sprays unlocked and usable in-game.

68 Likes

Thanks for the update

6 Likes

Thanks for the info!
And the problem with the “disconnect” between Twitch and BattleNet accounts? It has happened to many…

3 Likes

oh ok, so once we watch 6 hours we dont have to keep going

1 Like

Bumping for more visibility

2 Likes

Visibility?

ye, auto correct got me :frowning:

1 Like

I mean, I watched for like 12 hours and never even got my 6 hour reward drop in my twitch notifications…

Thx You :), i’m waiting

Hello Molly, thanks for writing in!

I would like to point out as of today, I am tracking a new problem in the Technical Support forum. Some users have reported not being able to relink their Blizzard account to Twitch if they unlinked it in attempt to troubleshoot this issue. I reported this to Blizzard Customer Service, but figure I might as well post here as well.

6 Likes

Make sure you see it in your Twitch inventory.

Thank you for info. Waiting for a fix.

1 Like

hopefully they fix the connection issue as well

yeah… the connection issue is super annoying…
good thing I’m a patient person

1 Like

inb4 this gets inserted into random posts

1 Like

I was going crazy already like “WHERE ARE MY TRACER SPRAYS! PLEAAAAAAASE!”

wǝq wǝq

Many of us can’t connect are accounts back now :frowning: can a dev please post when a they get us a fix

~9/17/2020~This has been resolved. Thank you blizzard support team! :heart:

I’m there with you guys.
however: my bnet and twitch were never connected before, so now i can’t connect them for the first time. Twitch always asks to connect, bnet says it is connected. i can disconnect via bnet, and attempt to reconnect via twitch. it’ll go on for some time, then the browser tab will close, and then twitch won’t recognise the connection, but bnet will. it really looks like there is an issue with the 2-way dialogue between bnet and twitch.
i am waiting for a solution, i hope i’ll get updated on this.
thanks!

This is exactly what i was searching for. Tks for the news I was getting kinda worried