Tracer's Comic Challenge - 6 Hour Rewards

i hope it gets fixed fast

Thx for the quick response. I was really confused about this.

Still not working today. Thanks for your help highlighting this issue :slight_smile:

I’ve watched over 10 hours of twitch streamers. I got the first 2 drops just fine but can’t unlock the 3rd tier. Do I have to watch 6 hours straight?

No, 6 hours in total. You can watch 1 hour a day for all you want.

No, you have to watch a total of 6 hours of streams. So, in other words, every 2 hours of watching streams, you should get a drop.

Can you try again? I am seeing some reports within the last two hours that linking is now working again.

I did get confirmation Blizzard is aware of the issue though.

1 Like

It’s crazy. Each tier has 2 sprays and I only received 1 spray from each tier. I had thought I didn’t get all the drops, but I checked twitch and it shows I’ve received all 3 tiers.
[edit: appears fixed now, phew!]

1 Like

This is not correct, tier 1 has 1 spray, 2 has 2, 3 has 3.

2 Likes

I assume this is the same for everyone with the issue, but I’ve received:

Blink
Zap
Bang

So the “first” spray from each tier, just not the additional ones for tiers two and three.

3 Likes

seems to be a common issue with these events. maybe Blizzard can figure out how to do this right with OW2

1 Like

that’s messed up lol

Its FIXED for me, THX Blizzard :).

1 Like

Same :slight_smile: ! Thanks for addressing and fixing this so fast ! Pew pew !!!

1 Like

It has been fixed cuz I,got all my sprays now. “Eat my dust”

1 Like

I got my tier 3 sprays too.
Thanks for the fix!

1 Like

Fixed for me on console, just stucked in Loading preferences just had to reset your console and done. Thanks

1 Like

TY Overwatch team for fix the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully I’ve watched enough streams to have passed six hours, thanks for the fix though

1 Like

Hello! The sprays are ok, I received the last three, but… Still can’t connect Twitch with Blizzard account… :neutral_face:

1 Like