Tracer One Clippper

Are you guys just realizing that she can one clip a squishy and recall what is that?

5 Likes

No that’s what was being complained about before.

People just stopped moaning about it after Baguette was added

9 Likes

I honestly feel like you are projecting. This is common knowledge, fam.

1 Like

12 Likes

I’m saying this because people were so quick to say nerf doonfist.He one shots omg.When tracer kills you within the same amount of seconds with next to no conditions…

1 Like

Do you realize that one clipping somebody doesn’t work 90% of of the time yes? To execute it your target pretty much has to not be moving or you have to have god-like Tracking which even Pros don’t achieve above 25% time(s).

13 Likes

When did I take a time travel machine back to 2006?

4 Likes

But a good tracer will do that and if they dont get you the first they come back around to finish you.

Widow can inst-a kill a squishy from across the map without cooldown. Getting a 1-clip as Tracer is harder than landing Widow headshot. Watch any GM Widow stream and GM Tracer stream and compare count of 1 clips to headshots.

4 Likes

It’s not easier because you have to consider shields and the opponent’s positioning too.

Do Grapple trickshots then. About same difficulty.

1 Like

Not only that your position as well and the enemies around you too.Tracer is right in the fight.

Widow vs Tracer debate? I got a solution.

Nerf them both. :joy:

1 Like

Did you ignore how not even the pros can be that good?

Plus they just needed the grapple as well.

did u know that reaper can oneshot?
did u know that mccree had a 1shot combo?
did u know that hanzo can os?
…
did u know that all these are easier to pull off then a oneclip?

So why everyone complaining about one shots especially doomfist when every character has one and there are counters to it?

df’s oneshots are kinda hard to play around unless u have some specific heros, yet i wish they’d try out hog against him m sure he would’ve solved it

trust me bro 2006 was a better time of gaming.

Same apply to rocketpunch in fact…

I hope changes will be available soon at live so people could really start feeling the tracer’s love!