Tracer is overdue for an astronomical nerf

Skill issue hit your shots

3 Likes

Oh, I realised that’s why I also said, or slightly less spread. You will kill quicker if more bullets hit.
Without needing to buff her damage.

1 Like

We do, but she still doesn’t die :joy:

In technical terms it wouldn’t be a damage buff, but effectively it would be both a damage and range buff. Any spread changes on Tracer are pretty massive. Very slight ones can extend or shorten her range by 3-5 meters, and the closer you play the more damage you do

I know you meant separately, if that’s what you were getting at. Individually, I’d still consider both to be high heavens here. Combined is just truly busted.

3 Likes

Exactly. There is not a single aspect about Tracer that does not take skill to utilize. She doesn’t get anything for free, and she doesn’t get easy value at the skill floor.

Most aim mechanic demanding hero.
Most movement mechanic demanding hero (for dps at least).
Most timing demanding hero.
Most map knowledge dependent hero.
Most resource management dependent hero.
Most hero matchup awareness dependent hero.

2 Likes

OK that’s fine? She doesn’t need the extra HP to keep doing that though? She’s supposed to be this incredibly high skill character but they’ve handicapped the hell out of her.

It’s just so stupid not being rewarded for a kill when headshotting her.

2 Likes

Pharah and who?

1 Like

leave her alone she doesnt have the same effectiveness she once had if any DPS needs to be gutted its 76

1 Like

Tracer has always been overpowered. I still believe we never would’ve gotten release Brig in OW1 If the devs just Nerfed their poster child.

3 Likes

The entire support role is overdue for an astronomical nerf. Invulns, rez, pull, antinade, pylon. All need to be removed right now.

We should instead buff Tracer, Hanzo, Widow, Sojourn, Soldier, and Cass.

1 Like

I have a better idea. We buff metal rank players skill instead of balancing to compensate for lack of it

1 Like

Is your goal to nerf everyone accept who you pick?

so is hanzo…i’m pretty sick of the “spray and pray” BS they gave him where i get one-shot by an arrow he didnt even actually aim. Just no.
One-shots shoudl require aim…period.

Tracer really isn’t that crazy of a hero atm

Yeah! Nerf another Dps! Let’s not pay attention to the damage creep support and tanks have! I love getting one shotted by zenyatta and random Moira balls taking half my hp!

That isn’t true. The bullet size increase was a huge buff to Tracer. It mitigates the effects of spread. Now all she has to worry about is falloff.

They shouldn’t lower her hp. They should reduce her bullet size, which is also what they should have done to Cassidy instead of the other nerfs they gave him.

1 Like

The vast majority of the support roster has not been damage crept.

He mains Ana and Sombra too idk why he complains so much lol

Basically you have to stick your pistols into people’s neck these days like reaper to get 1 :paperclips:

I want to go back to pre season 9.

Everyone wants to keep their dumb hp and hitbox buffs but want tracer’s removed.

How about we all lose the dumb s9 + patches.

1 Like

You all don’t need the extra fat blizzard fed you in season 9 and plus can we all go on diet and shed s9 patch.

It’s just so dumb seeing fps with ow1 tank hp or close.