Total Mayhem has gone missing

Total mayhem is the only reason I play this game, PLEASE bring it back!

14 Likes

Seems like the patch borked the arcade map rotation. I noticed they no longer state they rotate daily or even at all. Yeah Main reason I play OW2 is to play mayhem with friends.

8 Likes

I noticed that also. Came on here to see if this was a bug or a feature. None of the arcade selections say changes daily. I wish someone from overwatch would respond. I’m a little annoyed. This is the 2nd time I was waiting for it to be mayhem. Like, why couldn’t it be stuck on mayhem. No. That never happens.

7 Likes

Oh agree I looked at the patch notes to see if they mentioned removing of arcade mode rotation and it was not mentioned. If I missed it please let me know.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don’t know where to find them!

1 Like
2 Likes

Also very frustrated with this development. Low Gravity is quite literally the worst game mode they provide. I’m so sick of playing No Limits already. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Return to me, total mayhem. I miss you.

7 Likes

Where is total mayhem? What is life without it! 3rd day :frowning:

8 Likes

i only play on total mayhem days. This sucks…

8 Likes

Just wasted $19 on a junk skin 2 days before blizzard decided to remove the only reason I play Overwatch. Why is Blizzard ignoring their customers?

6 Likes

If Mayhem is gone, Overwatch is over for me. It’s the only mode I play, and the missing changes daily banner is making me paranoid lol

6 Likes

Oh hey, tym! What makes you think they got rid of Mayhem? Is it written somewhere? Moreover, I’d really like to know why Overwatch has not responded in some fashion to this. How unprofessional. If it’s gone, let me know and I’ll just find something else to play. There’s plenty of games out there that want my money and my playing their games.

4 Likes

Same! If they don’t fix it, I’ll have no reason to continue paying for the battle pass :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yep. I would enjoy seeing low gravity put into rotation and total mayhem made permanent. No limits is just boring at this point.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing OW for 5 years, the only reason I continued playing after a week is Total Mayhem. If it is gone so am I. I wasted money on this game and time I’ll never get back if whoever is running this continues to ignore this issue of it not being in rotation.

8 Likes

I’ve also played for about 5 years, and it’s the only thing that keeps me playing Overwatch 2. It’s obviously a bug with the latest patch to not have any of the game modes rotate, but at the very least Blizzard should hold themselves accountable and LISTEN to the players when an issue like this arises. I will not be playing the game, like many other players, if they don’t fix this issue. And if they decide to remove TM entirely, I won’t be returning to the game.

9 Likes

Total Mayhem is the only mode I’ve been playing consistently over the last few years. I would also vote to put it in arcade permanently. Logging in much less because its been gone.

I also agree that they need to fix wrecking ball in this mode. Pretty much the second coming of Zaraya at OW2 launch.

6 Likes

Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion it’s gone. It looks like a server type screw up and they probably can’t fix it and still run that new map–is it a map? The twitch thing. I haven’t played it.

1 Like

Has Blizz been completely silent about this? Do we know if they removed the mode, or if it’s a bug and arcade just isn’t rotating modes?

Super glad they put that garbage Twitch level in though, that’s great

4 Likes