Toronto Defiant vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Your expectations are really high with a match between a team that hasn’t lost and a team in the middle of the road record. Care to explain?

Vancouver 4-0…

I may or may not go get some more ESO quests done…we’ll see how I feel after the first point of Oasis…

Inb4 this tweet becomes cursed and Shock loses their final game.

Well the two teams haven’t played one another, and they are regional rivals. Rivalries bring out the best in teams, so even if it is 3-1, it will be close. Look at the Houston Dallas match. And maybe I am just being optimistic.

1 Like

Bumper leading the league in least damage taken is actually mind blowing.

Folks, not to distract from the match, but one of our own in Houston could REALLY use our prayers now…

I can relate. I am under a tornado warning right now in Texas. I’ve been in a few tornadoes, too.

Anyone with the All Access Pass have any opinions on it? Buyer’s remorse, maybe? Worthwhile for the additional tokens?

I kind of like it. I use the POV cams sometimes, I like the post match Q&As, the tokens are a nice bonus, but overall I wouldn’t say it’s worth $15. Maybe $8.

1 Like

My house has been grazed by a tornado (not directly hit though). Nothing quite like a laborador, a beagle, and a chihuahua all trying to smoother you under a blanket in the basement.

Google Photos

I was also asked to partake in a developer survey recently regarding the All Access Pass and one of the big changes I think they would need to make is to add an in-game viewer option where we can link our Twitch account to our Battle Net account and use a kind of advanced spectator feature where we can also hear the casting, get OWL tokens, or maybe even random skin drops and such. CS:GO has a really good implementation of this for their majors.

1 Like

Wow… stay safe out there. Thankfully it seems like the damage is minimal all things considered.

Alrighty, folks, it is getting extremely late and I need to go to bed…

Some final notes: Please see my previous post in this thread, as one of our own in Houston is in DIRE need of some prayers from y’all, what not with flooding and a tornado (which the radar in Houston is allegedly reporting purple and white, something I have not seen from a tornadic thunderstorm here in my home state of Indiana), with no power to boot…please make sure you pray for him…I would like to see everyone go to bed tonight safe and sound…

Also, to Wyoming…thank you for being vigilant when it came to my safety…I assure you I am perfectly ok, it’s just been one of those types of semesters where our sanity is being tested…

And finally, don’t forget that matches tomorrow commence at our regularly scheduled time, which is noon for those on the west coast, and 3pm for those of us in the Eastern time zone. I hope to see all of you there…and hopefully with all of us safe and sound (we’re rooting for you, Doomfish!)

See you all tomorrow. Until then, PLEASE keep a body on the objective, help control the outbreak of C9s…see you all tomorrow afternoon, good night!

1 Like

This was last July. I am quite safe right now.

I see, that’s good.

Yep, I mean, we still get the random hailstorm in a blizzard with lightning at 60 MPH winds all while the sun is still shining… but that is Wyoming.

I think it is worth the money because I pick up a lot of tips from watching the OWL. The POV cams are great for heroes I play.

It’s worth it if you want 200 Tokens. 200 Tokens cost $10 USD directly. Combined with an Ad free experience, coupon to the Overwatch League store, and other small benefits, it practically pays for itself.

1-1 going into halftime… im sure no one was expecting that

1 Like

Having lived all over the United States I’ve lived through every kind of natural disaster except a tsunami and a tornado.