Toronto Defiant vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Alrighty, folks, it is getting extremely late and I need to go to bed…

Some final notes: Please see my previous post in this thread, as one of our own in Houston is in DIRE need of some prayers from y’all, what not with flooding and a tornado (which the radar in Houston is allegedly reporting purple and white, something I have not seen from a tornadic thunderstorm here in my home state of Indiana), with no power to boot…please make sure you pray for him…I would like to see everyone go to bed tonight safe and sound…

Also, to Wyoming…thank you for being vigilant when it came to my safety…I assure you I am perfectly ok, it’s just been one of those types of semesters where our sanity is being tested…

And finally, don’t forget that matches tomorrow commence at our regularly scheduled time, which is noon for those on the west coast, and 3pm for those of us in the Eastern time zone. I hope to see all of you there…and hopefully with all of us safe and sound (we’re rooting for you, Doomfish!)

See you all tomorrow. Until then, PLEASE keep a body on the objective, help control the outbreak of C9s…see you all tomorrow afternoon, good night!

1 Like

This was last July. I am quite safe right now.

I see, that’s good.

Yep, I mean, we still get the random hailstorm in a blizzard with lightning at 60 MPH winds all while the sun is still shining… but that is Wyoming.

I think it is worth the money because I pick up a lot of tips from watching the OWL. The POV cams are great for heroes I play.

It’s worth it if you want 200 Tokens. 200 Tokens cost $10 USD directly. Combined with an Ad free experience, coupon to the Overwatch League store, and other small benefits, it practically pays for itself.

1-1 going into halftime… im sure no one was expecting that

1 Like

Having lived all over the United States I’ve lived through every kind of natural disaster except a tsunami and a tornado.

Man, I am excited to see the match meet some of my hype!

1 Like

Incredible how a lack of pressure can completely change a team’s performance to the point where they’re able to full hold one of the two best teams in the league.

What are you wearing… lmao.

EDIT: More like why are they wearing that…

Good old fur hat. Bren is now an honorable Canadian.

And… he ruined it…

Why do people think they can win in the Goats v Goats war vs Titans? Every time, every ‘single’ time… someone fights em at their game, they crush the opponent…

Houston didn’t learn that, they won with dps and the ‘instant’ they tried to ram heads with the goat masters with goats… well, Titans pimp slapped em and said ‘sit down’…

Titans playing a bit less aggressive or is that just me?

Maybe Toronto has them figured out. Take out Bumper, win the fight.

wait what happened i havent been watching. was there a c9?

Yes there was a C9. Please don’t wake Arena25.

you didnt happen to clip it did you

Sorry… T.T