Torb is an oddly over nerfed hero

Yeah, and I’m pretty clearly not a normal Tracer. Normal is Gold. I’m far above that.

His weapon is literally pure spam. So is Echo’s, but at least Echo is squishy, hard to play, and easy to punish.

Closing the gap is one thing. Being able to do anything once you close it is the hard part. A good Tracer would understand this.

So clearly every single Tracer player above Diamond is bad, right? Literally everyone knows this if they’re good. Tracer as a general rule can not kill a Torb turret. That’s why good Tracers wait until a teammate breaks it to go in. The only way to consistently break a turret on Tracer is to use Recall to do it, which takes you out of the fight and just isn’t worth doing.

Dude, I’m better than you. At Tracer and in general. You can’t say this to me.

Torb’s right click is worthless, even at close range. Left click’s rate of fire vs the right click makes the left click superior in every circumstance.

I see Torb as being like Pharah.

Neither can be buffed too much because so many players in low ranks and QP are too lazy or stupid to shoot the correct target.

In Torb’s case, players don’t bother to shoot the turret. In Pharah’s case, players sometimes don’t bother to even look up to shoot her, or if she’s pocketed they don’t bother to shoot Mercy with the clearest shot you’ll ever get on her (in the open air).

If Torb’s turret could be boosted, the fury of Torbercy would be due imply to players being too lazy to shoot the turret.

What gaslighting wow. No the soldier and tracer mains shouldn’t be countered effortlessly . The entitled people are you who want it for free despite not being a better player than the

1 Like

I use to use it to help tag mercy, or tracer for the turret to refocus on her.

but as a damage tool na it just sucks.