Top500 Junkrat main explains in extreme detail why he needs buffs

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/7/7e/Community_Demo_Strategy_Header.png/400px-Community_Demo_Strategy_Header.png
yeah he does remind me of someone…

1 Like

Ah man, this is gonna be rough.

Soldier visor can now target riptire and he does 20 per shot.

I find it hillarious that Junkrat got nothing as usual.

4 Likes

since when did soldier get a buff

3 Likes

New ptr notes ya dumdum. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

New PTR notes.

I want to tear my hair out, because it’s so unfair.

Edit: Good thing is, knockback towards flying heroes seems more consistent. So knocking Dva up would be better now.

3 Likes
3 Likes

On the bright side, Baptist has a healing grenade launcher. So We’ve got a new outlet now for that GL fix.

4 Likes

It’s alternate fire though, and his hitscan is a bit too good not to use.

This is outrageous.
Developers buffed around half the roster and Junkrat gets another nerf by soldier being able to target rip tire…
Who will play Junkrat and actually expect to win now ?!?!
SO CLOSE to uninstalling now

3 Likes

This whole time its not been Players that were throwing matches, Its blizzard decisions of balance that decides who gets to win Ranked
Make heroes even blizzard !

1 Like

At the current state of the game, even if we lets say reverted primary fire nerf he’ll be still too weak , with mines without falloff, maybe he gets to kill someone sometime

2 Likes

Immortality field - great for mitigating junkrat’s rip-tire
Great JEFF thats what we asked for !
1 Like

Yup. Junkrat is officially retired now. Baptiste can negate his entire ultimate with his shift, and Soldier can no-skill counter-ult him almost 100% of the time.

Granted, immortality field can negate any ultimate…

6 Likes

Why in hell they gave any hero an imortality field is truely and unequivetoly beyond me.

Junkrat will not be seen in anywhere beyond Bronze and Silver now. Why would anyone pick him if they can choose someone who has better everything.

3 Likes

Time for another game i guess.
Can’t stand the game where are 30 heroes and 10of them are the holy Chosen ones (favourites) which are designed to win while rest sits in dust pushed away by developers with nerfs only

3 Likes

I’ve already switched to No Man’s Sky. They get more content daily nowadays.

4 Likes

Thats… Really effing sad…

2 Likes

TBF, Bastite ult also makes Junkrat able to crap out 480 damage if he used his nade+mine combo.

That’s some serious damage potential.

2 Likes

Which will likely be negated by the enemy teams Batiste. Making junkrat, once again, a joke.

Not really, 480 in destroying the drone immediately? I think it’s worth, and each shot makes Junkrat does 240 damage as well.

2 Likes