Top 500 Season 36 players still not given rewards

Minutes before overwatch 1 closed the season 36 leaderboards glitched and deleted anyone lower than Masters. Other top 500 players and I from that season have still not received our rewards for being in top 500, even though we qualified. It seems last minute all diamond players were removed from top 500. I have seen no one acknowledge this and it is starting to become worrisome since it would only affect a small number of people. Please fix this blizzard.

3 Likes

Blizzard support has acknowledged that this is a bug in my ticket responses. Still no idea when it will be fixed though. Here’s a link to the post:

1 Like

Awesome man thanks for the update. At least they know about it finally.

2 Likes

We’re still waiting, Blizzard.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Another bump for this thread.

Here’s another bump for this thread.

*cries in T500 S36 :cry: *

1 Like

Every day that passes without the rewards we earned is a miserable one.

1 Like

Bumping up this post again.

1 Like

Hey TractorProd, I’m not sure if you saw this message, but I’d still gladly accept any evidence you have of your Season 36 Top 500 status. Screenshots, videos, anything that shows that you were on the leaderboard before it was bugged out. And of course, please do help in spreading the word about our missing rewards and of the competitive bugs megathread linked above, I would truly appreciate it.

It’s with immense sadness that I celebrate my 400th post here, still without my golden blade tag+icon…

1 Like

As of writing, I have made 2147 posts and created a bug thread with 29645 views and 538 comments over the course of 1 year. And I have still not received any official acknowledgement of our bug let alone a fix.

1 Like

Imagine creating what could potentially be the biggest thread those forums have ever and will ever seen, only to be ghosted by Blizzard.

1 Like

Why imagine when I can live it instead?

1 Like

Truly living the dream.

1 Like

With Microsoft’s official acquisition of Activision Blizzard King today, I hope this dream will finally come to an end…

1 Like

Being a PlayStation guy, I have 0 expectation for Microsoft being able to solve any problem within Blizzard…

1 Like

That may be true, but the knowledge that in two and a half months Bobby Kotick will no longer be interfering with Overwatch’s development does nonetheless give me a mild sense of optimism.

Maybe Bobby is the one stealing our S36 rewards. He’s jealous because he’s never been T500.

1 Like