Top 500 Leaderboard bugged

Not showing up on top 500 NA ladder(gm1), sms is on and I have over 300 games played. Also on NA region as well. Not really sure how to fix it and I don’t think playing more games will fix it either.

2 Likes

let me know if this gets fixed for you. I am not getting my top 500 either.

same here, gm1 with 76 games and not on the leaderboard. when i was at 51 games played, a friend suggested to switch my region back and forth (NA → EU, EU → NA) because that supposedly worked for them. idk if it has to be more than 25 or if I did something wrong, but im gonna try it again and see if anything changes.

let me know if switching regions fixed it for you.

Good news! I played a couple more games and I got placed (rank 55 support brig only :sunglasses: ) I went back and switched between all the servers and it worked. Give it a shot idk how many games you need to play but it should work.

so just run me through the process. you switched your server from Americas to something else and then back. Then you played a few games and got placed. Or did you play your games on the other region?

i did what you described and played 7 games and still no top 500

i switched to each server and launched the game from both before putting it back to NA and playing, i got it 3 games after i did that again, but it was 28 games since i did it the first time so im not really sure.

It seems that there are more of us with the problem / bug