Top 500 last season not complete leaderboards

if you go to the top 500 of the season 36 you will see that only goes to the top 290, when in OW 1 shows more ranks (I also now this bc i get to top 380 aprox)

2 Likes

Been experiencing the same problem here. Make sure to post under this thread as well.

Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

Bumping a bump with a bump.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping up this thread once again.

Yet another bump for this thread.

Leaderboards aren’t complete, and so isn’t my profile.

1 Like

The entire game was launched incomplete, but if Blizzard ever decides to finish restoring what has been lost, it will be a miraculous day indeed.

Another bump for this post.