Top 500 Flex queue

Hi,
Just wanted to post on here stating that I was not able to show up in the Top500 Flexqueue, despite having my phone connected to my account, being within the SR range and playing over 75 comp games (phone number has been connected for years now, so yes, I played the matches after connecting it to my profile).
I was at around 3150SR. Not great, but definitely within the range at around rank 300ish.
I’ve reached out to Support and they stated that they can’t see why it didn’t apply to me and to post it on here.
Is there anyone able to tell me why I didn’t show up on there?
Thanks

2 Likes

They didn’t fix it and a lot of players were kicked out of the top 500

1 Like

Visual bug mostly, nothing to really worry about.

1 Like

Awesome to know that they didn’t feel like fixing it. Though it wasn’t just the visual bug. I did not show up as Top500, despite qualifying for it. I guess I won’t get an official response in that regard

E: though thanks for answering

1 Like

They’re working on it, stop crying.

1 Like

Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

1 Like

Understood, Blizzard? You gotta read the above linked thread.

1 Like

Good news: Blizzard support has read the thread. Bad news: there’s still no time estimate for when the bug will be fixed. Waiting for more good news.

“So am I, still waiting…”

1 Like

According to Blizzard Top 500 does not have any Divisions, and remains largely the same as it was in the first Overwatch, separated by input pool. You still need to complete 25 games for each role in Role Queue, or 50 games in Open Queue.

1 Like

Correct, Top 500 does not have any Divisions. However, the bug described in OP’s post is not an issue with insufficient played matches but rather a bug with the displaying and rewarding of Top 500 eligible players. This has been a well documented issue that first appeared in season 36 and is still ongoing as is described here: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I’ve put this post under Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Seasons 34-36).

Hey, it’s a new week, maybe we’ll hear from Blizzard… right?

1 Like

One last (maybe) bump for you Blizzard before new season comes out!

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized place to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping up this post again.

Here is another bump for this thread.

What da Blizzard doin’?

1 Like

Found dead in a ditch behind the Activision headquarters.

Giving this thread a bump.