Top 500 Bugged/Glitched/Incorrect

The Top 500 leaderboards are completely bugged/glitched/incorrect. I am currently GM 4 on Tank yet no where to be seen on the Top 500 leaderboard, yet most of the leaderboard is made up of masters and diamond players. My friend who is GM 3 on Damage is not showing on the Damage top 500 leaderboard. There are also multiple streamers with high rank who do not show on the top 500 leaderboards. For example, popular streamer Samito is GM 1 on Damage yet does not show on the Top 500 leaderboard at all. When looking at the top 500 in game, when he checked the box to compare his rank to his friends, the game even shows him ahead of his friend who is ranked #35 on the top 500 leaderboard yet Samito is not shown on the top 500 leaderboard at all.

Case in point: the entire top 500 leaderboard is bugged and not displaying the correct top 500 players. It seems automatically many players are just not showing on the board for some reason even though they should be on it.

(I play on PC and am referring to PC in this post).

6 Likes

Same here buddy, GM 4 support, been in top 500 for several seasons but not in overwatch 2

Same here GM5 still not showing up and many diamond/master players are in top500 ( console )

Yes, the top 500 are bugged, let’s try to unite everything in this thread and post here

1 Like