Too much cancer in overwatch

People can be so constructive at times xD

THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THESE THEADS NEVER GET ANYWERE DELEET THESE FORUMS ADN GAME IT IS TRASG$ BRIG IS S# AND ANYTHING ELSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brigitte doesn’t stand a chance against Heroes who can outrange her like snipers or Pharah (though I prefer Pharah due to her splash damage), and Moira also suffers from burst damage or by simply, you guessed it, outranging her.

Simply put, find counters, play them, repeat, profit.
People who complain about Moira and Brigitte are why we can’t have nice things sometimes.

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

I completely disagree with this honestly.

I understand your frustration with both of these heroes as they both can be effective without having great aim. However, they both require good positioning and do have counters.

As many people have probably stated in this post, Brig is only effective within melee range. You can have a pharah or any sniper try to poke her from range. If you dont have range, Rein is much stronger than brig and can kill her in about 3-4 swings. Hog can also kill her if he lands his shots. Reaper as well.

As for moira, her damage output is eh. She will occassionally be aggressive if you cant land your shots on her so just hold secondary fire without reloading. However, she is easily countered as well. I actually dont see why she is getting a healing buff as her healing is great already but lets see how that pans out.

Mods must be asleep. This thread keeps eating and puking itself back up on the forums.

Well now your bring her teammates into it. You’ve got teammates too. Hell you could break out the bastion and cause some chaos. Basically just need a shield breaker and hope that your team is smart enough to shoot the shield too.

It appears my superiority has lead to some controversy.

You said you’re in gold?

Play Pharah and delete them yourself. You think people can effectively counter a Pharah in gold? Pffft.