Tone down Doomfist please

i mean the only reason hes getting played so much lately is because he can kill stuff fast.

brigs armour making 90% of the dps in the game useless is the reason doom is being played so much.

he is basically just doing what widow was doing before the nerfed mercy (indirect widow nerf)

having anything that doesnt do burst is stupid now, people wanted brig in the game.

so now they need to deal with getting oneshot all the time.

I’ve literally spent all day yesterday trying to Rocket Punch a friend through every thin wall. I could find in the game. None of them worked. Maybe it was a bug that only happens to specifically you when you have no actual proof, we’ll never know. But I can tell you that the Hitbox doesn’t extend far enough past the fist to get you through a wall.

And no, Brig isn’t braindead, no hero is. The fact that you immediately assume something completely unrelated to the discussion about someone who actually knows the hero you’re complaining about means that you won’t listen to anything anyone says about that Hero because no matter what actual proof is put in front of you, you’ll deny it because “I say so so I’m right!” even when you’re wrong.

Like I said, I’m not sure whether it is the map or Doomfist. On the forest Deathmatch map I was Rocket Punched through the wall in the upper middle room. And I believe it’s possible when done in an angle.

Hey heres an idea for a hero…

This guy has 3 abilitys, he can use two and get a kill, or use one and get an insta kill. Oh and they all stun. Yep that’s right he stops all other hero’s movement and abilitys. So he only really has to land one of the 3 and you are dead and can’t do absolutely anything about it cause you know, you’re stunned.

If he does land them he gets stonger. If he doesn’t he has high mobility to get away, oh but if messes up a combo, we gave him some ammo anyway so that doesn’t matter.

Oh and let’s make him high skilled, even though pressing one button really isn’t at all. And it’s even easy for him because he can stun and then take several seconds to follow up. So really that high skilled at all…

Yes, that doesn’t sound frustrating at all.

1 Like

He has a very good winrate. There is no 95% feeding on that broken hero.

Stun
Frozen
Tossed around
Booped

Yeah, who doesn’t like getting completely stun-locked in this game? Playing against Doomfist is bad enough, then you add all the other truck-loads of CC and you’re in for a fun time for the whole family.

He has a good win rate at higher skill levels, he has just above an average win rate at the rest of the skill levels. Go play him and show me how God Tier you are at Doomfist.

He has the 4th highest winrate overall, only beaten by the usual Torb and Sym whom hardly anybody plays, and Brigitte who is yet another OP CC hero like Doomfist.

I think most of us agree that his ult is a bit icky. Little to no counterplay for immobile heros and easy, no-risk kills for Doomfist.

So what if his ult - upon hitting the ground - doesnt instantly damage everyone in the huge AoE, but rather creates a circlular wave starting in the middle of the AoE which then expands towards the edge of the AoE. The damage fall-off would be the same but it gives immobile heros more time to escpape deadly ammounts of damage. If Doomfist is good enough and times it in a way that his target is directly under him when he comes crashing down its still an insta kill, but if he doesnt aim well enough the enemys will be able to outrun the one-shot area or even the entire ult.