Tone down Doomfist please

Many things wrong here. Only one ability stuns, Rocket Punch. His “self heals” are temporary, which is just absolutely incorrect. His abilities are EITHER movement OR damage, he can’t really do both without wasting all three or being in an extremely elevated position. Also his Ult is considered to be the worst Damage Ult in the game by literally everyone but people who whine about Doomfist, because they apparently need even more reasons to cry about him than being outplayed.

It’s specifically showing the ‘oppressive’ part. The part that people are complaining about.

You mean like Tracer STILL is, even after adding a “hard counter” which doesn’t even counter a good Tracer?

Widow has a one shot kill every second, as does Hanzo, neither of which are taken away with something like Hack.

“play him how hes actually meant to be played”

It’s almost like most people think he’s actually fine and it’s only the same like 20 people complaining about him, making constant threads about him, and then using those same threads as “proof” that people are complaining about him.

why in the hell he gains shield? it’s totally no sense

his cooldowns should’ve be higher. stun everywhere and everytime

and overwatch should be a shooter with moba particularities… now with brig, doom and hammond it’s a moba with shooter particularities

hammond is not a problem like doomfist, but his mechanics are non sense as well.

His abilities can literally be heard from outside of the range of his abilities, whereas you’re exaggerating Mcree’s footsteps way more than reasonable. You’re pulling both ends of your statement out of your butt because neither are even relatively close to being true.

It’s literally a sequence of clips that removes anything that doesn’t make Doomfist and the person playing him look good.

Just stop. One stun. Low shield generation. Overwatch is neither a pure shooter or pure moba. It’s it’s own thing that can do whatever it wants. Putting limits on it is the stupidest thing that anyone ever does when trying to make arguments. Get rid of self heal, then, for all supports. That’s am major aspect of a moba, and since this is supposed to be mostly a shooter, supports shouldn’t self heal. Get rid of Reinhard, because he doesn’t shoot. Get rid of Every ability outside of Left Click, because those abilities that are most of the gameplay and are very moba-like shouldn’t be in the game, right?

And what of the other 95% of the games where his “oppressiveness” is changed to “feeding” the enemy team? You know, the part that everyone else forgets happens 7 times for every good Doomfist moment.

I mentioned that too, I said he’s an all or nothing hero. He’s like Bastion in that you kill him constantly or basically never.
I made it pretty clear with the video that it’s showing what people have an issue with. The low time to kill in very good hands. I didn’t say that was all Doomfists. Nobody is going to remember the bad Doomfists, only the ones like in the video which is why they cry for nerfs.

Doomfist should be reworked. He can be in two states:

1. 90% of community hate to play against him and ask for delete
  2. He is in f-tier, no one plays him. And players are totaly fine with that.

It is like Junkrat. He is just awful and totaly unfun to play against. I really want to delete overwatch becouse of that hero. It is just garbage hero design.

1 Like

man, that’s a horrible interpretation of what i said.

i don’t know if your answer is funny or sad.

either way, keep inventing arguments to defend your precious main.

GM and pro players are wrong and a plat is right. He is balanced, no worry guys.

Back then when RP hitbox was small (this was when the video of Doomie shrinking and passing by Zarya through a door came out).

I suggested that, if Doomie didn’t squarely hit you with his punch, you get booped away like Reins Charge. As long as you get hit by the vortex animation of his punch.

But I knew this was extra more work for the devs and could just add more bugs to the guy.

Also, I’m okay with removing the negligible buff to his Shields since this is no longer Dive meta and rework his anti Ana/Zen Ult to make it more viable offensively and not as get free out of jail card.

1 Like

It is not hard to land E+shift+leftclick. It is really easy. U need to land big AOE and shoot in the target from 1 meter.

1 Like

I never knew how easy it was to become God level Doomfist with only 2 minutes on him. Please teach me more, like how I’m supposed to Headshiot with Mcree with every shot or become the best Tracer in the world. Or even better yet, just show a video of you playing Doomfist right now with no practice in some games. You should dominate easily, right?

1 Like

Watch em run and make excuses.

What would you consider an acceptable win rate % for GMs to have?

Or maybe you just quit talking out or thin air? The Rocket Punch through the wall was seen through POTG.

And I bet you are one of those people who say “braindead heroes” when someone plays Brigitte or some other Hero, but now that we talk about your main it’s “every hero require the same skill!”. If that is true, stop being a hypocrite.