Tokens not working again ...gg

But after 2 years they have no excuse for being late at all, that’s what I’m saying.

dont worry, youll get your toknz… propably twitch dont register or dont send notifications… again

Fair enough. I do not think they had an excuse 2 years ago either, or whatever. First time implementing the system, sure, I understand. From that point forward? Better get it right.

1 Like

O.o is there a new MVP skin?

i logged into the game… did not get ONE SINGLE tokens for the whole night yesterday??

WTH blizzard??

scamming people with token

Hey everyone, it does appear tokens were delayed on Saturday, August 24th. Remember they usually catch up owed tokens later on. As always, I will post updates to any delays on hourly drops in my primary OWL Token Guide as I get any information from Blizzard.

1 Like

you said that the last time to me as well and i did not get any tokens from that night game.

If this was from last week (where there was a major delay), those tokens did get caught up from what I understand (remember sometimes they don’t show up on Twitch Notifications). Again, I can only provide news for general issues where I am seeing multiple reports from multiple users.

It was ~3 weeks ago. You said you will ask Blizzard and the tokens will be rewarded delayed but I never got any for that day.

I don’t trust Twitch ever since that Lucio emote debacle, and to some extent Blizzard for finger pointing at Twitch.

1 Like

I never have problems with drops for other games.

The “bugs” only happen in overwatch.

still no tokens from last match on my account any news?

I didn’t appear to get any tokens from yesterday (Saturday) either. Major delay.

Still looking into it. Until matches start we may not yet see drops.

And don’t forget that Twitch finger pointed at Blizzard.

So apparently nobody is responsible for it.

1 Like

First map is over no tokens yesterday and no tokens today.

Whole twitch chat spamming tokens is not enough for blizzard to fix the problem.

I never thought that i say it but im glad that my country doesnt drop tokens with these in mind. Also its better this way since Twitch and OWL has poor marketing towards their fanbase.

When I did get tokens they were often 24 hours delayed.

Sadly I don’t anymore because someone didn’t like my opinion on the forums and reported me as trolling thus I got a silence which also stopped my twitch tokens. Great system here Blizz.

… there are other games that drop ingame currency?

Warframe does it weekly on their official stream I believe. (and off and on allowed fan-streamers to apply as “partners” to enable drops on their streams)

1 Like