Tokens not working again ...gg

Still looking into it. Until matches start we may not yet see drops.

And donā€™t forget that Twitch finger pointed at Blizzard.

So apparently nobody is responsible for it.

1 Like

First map is over no tokens yesterday and no tokens today.

Whole twitch chat spamming tokens is not enough for blizzard to fix the problem.

I never thought that i say it but im glad that my country doesnt drop tokens with these in mind. Also its better this way since Twitch and OWL has poor marketing towards their fanbase.

When I did get tokens they were often 24 hours delayed.

Sadly I donā€™t anymore because someone didnā€™t like my opinion on the forums and reported me as trolling thus I got a silence which also stopped my twitch tokens. Great system here Blizz.

ā€¦ there are other games that drop ingame currency?

Warframe does it weekly on their official stream I believe. (and off and on allowed fan-streamers to apply as ā€œpartnersā€ to enable drops on their streams)

1 Like

Thatā€™d explain itā€¦ never paid attention to it. Thanks for the info =]

This situation will be resolved soon according to Blizzard Customer Service.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

New Winston skin? Explain!!

Learn more here:

Thank you for this info, and i will for sure get this skin when it releases.

Dang, hope you enjoy it man. They had to make it for one of my bottom 5 most played heroes. :sob:

I mean honestly i donā€™t play him that much in recent times, but i got nothing better to spend my tokens on.

I thought that then they released the Mercy / Lucio regional skins not too long ago and I felt real bad buying stupid recolor skins for teams not long before that. :sweat_smile:

Yeah i bought the Lucio League emote and couldnā€™t get enough in time for either of the All Star skins.

Hey everyone, please check your Twitch notifications and log into the game client, I believe token drops are now getting caught up right now.

I received tokens tonight. I donā€™t keep enough track to know that it was all of Saturday but they were definitely sent out tonight.

ya they starting to drop to your account

Wait what skin winston?