Tokens not working again ...gg

a few days before the winston skin blizzard decides NOPE NO TOKENS

5 Likes

Yep, I’ve been watching since the start today and no drops.

3 Likes

its been nearly 2h without any drop.

guess they want us to buy the winston skin and not get it for free.

I mean… You will get the tokens later and that skin will probably be available for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

nope there wont be enough games anymore.

also that is not an excuse. they say we get tokens for watching then they have to deliver. simple as that

1 Like

After almost two years you’d think that Blizzard and Twitch would get all the bugs worked out.

Apparently they haven’t.

No, I mean the tokens will be added to your account later. They are almost always late.

3 Likes

But after 2 years they have no excuse for being late at all, that’s what I’m saying.

dont worry, youll get your toknz… propably twitch dont register or dont send notifications… again

Fair enough. I do not think they had an excuse 2 years ago either, or whatever. First time implementing the system, sure, I understand. From that point forward? Better get it right.

1 Like

O.o is there a new MVP skin?

i logged into the game… did not get ONE SINGLE tokens for the whole night yesterday??

WTH blizzard??

scamming people with token

Hey everyone, it does appear tokens were delayed on Saturday, August 24th. Remember they usually catch up owed tokens later on. As always, I will post updates to any delays on hourly drops in my primary OWL Token Guide as I get any information from Blizzard.

1 Like

you said that the last time to me as well and i did not get any tokens from that night game.

If this was from last week (where there was a major delay), those tokens did get caught up from what I understand (remember sometimes they don’t show up on Twitch Notifications). Again, I can only provide news for general issues where I am seeing multiple reports from multiple users.

It was ~3 weeks ago. You said you will ask Blizzard and the tokens will be rewarded delayed but I never got any for that day.

I don’t trust Twitch ever since that Lucio emote debacle, and to some extent Blizzard for finger pointing at Twitch.

1 Like

I never have problems with drops for other games.

The “bugs” only happen in overwatch.

still no tokens from last match on my account any news?

I didn’t appear to get any tokens from yesterday (Saturday) either. Major delay.