To the Pharaha's who pharmercy

You have no right to call yourselves a Pharaha mains.

5 Likes

Seems like a weird point, IMO.

There are so many synergies in this game. Playing Pharah with a Mercy makes that Pharah a bigger threat, but the same can be said about virtually any two heroes in some respect. You still learn how to play your hero when you’re being enabled by another hero.

13 Likes

To the guy who can barely spell Pharah, stop making threads.

58 Likes

:tired_face::tired_face::point_up::point_up::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I think he’s trying to spell Fareeha? And thinks its just Pharah with an A at the end

1 Like

What’s a Pharaha?

20 characters

5 Likes

Sounds like a pokemon evolution tbh

9 Likes

Pharaha is hero 31, they’re going to be a flight based hero like Pharah but will have a minigun instead of a rocket launcher and they have better air mobility than pharah

7 Likes

And the final evolution is Pharahaha, the first flying comedian in the game.

Her ult is a joke where the punchline is always cut off and she’s sent back to spawn –

Oh. Wait.

17 Likes

I see what you did there

This is her eternal punishment

Until she gets the full ult line off she can’t depart to the next life

1 Like

Urban Dictionary
Pharaha: When the idea suddenly occurs to you that Pharahs with a Mercy pocket aren’t real Pharah mains.

8 Likes

posers

Real pharaha mains don’t even fly

They’ll never suspect the barrage flank on ground xo

3 Likes

The original term was a “Fareka!” moment.

3 Likes

So what about all the Genji mains that pair with her to build ult every 30 seconds? Or all the Reaper and Soldier mains that use her to go on rampages for their montages? Are they not “real mains”?

I somewhat agree honestly. To anyone that relies on a pocket to do well or clean up their mistakes; it’s the same thing. But the issue is I see a LOT of pharah’s in particular, very insistent on being pocketed by mercy.
I main mercy, and very often someone will switch to Pharah after I pick mercy, spam for heals if I wasn’t pocketing them , blame me when they die etc.
It’s not much different to Genji’s expecting an Ana to dedicate every nano to them.

Not to say that all Pharah’s are like this. There are many kind ones who just do their own thing, but there’s definitely a trend there.

Well spotted, It is the evolved version of Pharah - has 2 more wings, and a much more angry face. You use a thunderstone to trigger the evo.

1 Like

yeah but Pharah is garbage outside of Pharmercy, no matter how good you think you are on Pharah, you’re hampering your team intentionally if you refuse to Pharmercy. at higher levels, it’s practically required to run Pharmercy if you want a Pharah in play, she just isn’t good enough of a kit on her own to justify running her over the other popular DPS heroes.

honestly it’s like saying a hanzo is a bad hanzo because he wants to play with zarya and combo ults. that kind of pride throws games because your enemies are going to pull out every trick to beat you.

2 Likes

Is it worth though

I’ll never get that eveeraha back :thinking:

1 Like

… She’s the strongest hero in the entire game if the enemy has no hitscan and no god genjis.

TO THE PHARAHA’S WHO PHARMERCY

are you like a smaller brand pharmercy or one of those big discount ones?

4 Likes