To the Doomfist players

You one shotted 2 supports with a single RP?!

Doomfist players will ruin everyoneā€™s matches one way or the other I guess

No, no.

One punch each one.

He wasnt gonna ā€œruinā€ them anymore after a lot of his counters became viable, but now that he is becoming trash he will ruin the matches the other way around

Okay okay I just wanted to clarify hahaha

So youre saying that you stayed up to 8 secs behind the enemy line without dying? the team you were fighting clearly had an issue

Welcome to the tracer main mindset.

Heā€™s not badā€¦ heā€™s toned down to how they want him.

What you Doomfist players fail to recognise is that your ā€˜skilful combosā€™ were terrible to play against.

They felt impossible to counter because of the pure CC in his kit. Not to mention his shields drove him to prett much being a tank every time her dived someone.

Thatā€™s not okay. Tbh I think they went a little far on him because a shield revert and his first round of nerfs wouldā€™ve been suitable enough to knock him down, but hey Iā€™m just glad I ca survive him as Ana now.

Iā€™m saying, as a Mcree, i dont have enough mobility to go in the front line, jump, punch and get a free kill like DF.

I need to hide, donā€™t make noise, find a lonely support, land a stun, land a right click and run for my life, but thatā€™s your fault, you let your supports alone.

Iā€™m afraid you cant, played agaisnt a good DF and he was destroying the supports, because he was good.

You have range and the ability to punish someone that dives you (cant deny that hes kinda weak though)

So it was one at the time, by flanking, yeah a lot of heroes can do that

And i need to aim to kill.

And DF has to put himself at risk

Tbh, i played DF in ptr as i said and i was doing fine.

You can always press shift+E and leave, or even use your ult.

And Mcree can just stay in the high ground or stun someone that gets near him

And doomfist can just stay afk in a corner, wait for a support and use the punch.

Well, not anymore lol.

Mcree can do the exact same

And there it is, he was GOOD.

Anyone could pick Doomfist and get many eliminations with his ā€˜skilled combosā€™. Now he is far more skill based and less I can kill you because I just can.

Honestly I think itā€™s just people who one trick him to high ranks that are whining about him.