To all the people crying about Mercy

I have a strange felling many people don’t know as much as they claim.

Enlighten us, O plat Genji main with the old, wise soul of a GM.

If I was only a genji, how ever I flex, to the most important and second most important role Tanks and supports.

Better question, why not make Valkryie require more skill? Why artificially say Mercy should suck and she should be no skill, why not make her skillful and more impactful?

1 Like

Found the Mercy player who never touches her pistol.

1 Like

Not the point of Mercy, thats why her pistol is a secondary

it’s console, my dude. Everyone has the same everything. Its aim assist. Plus, we main different heroes, so she can adjust her heroes to how she wants and so can I, and it doesn’t take a genius to reset them. Just patience :slight_smile:

I’m referring to all mode stats, because it’s usually what people refer to when I’m using find a group to decide if they want to play with me. I like to keep it clean. What’s so wrong with that?

itd be false to report me for smurfing. if quick play + arcade is not smurfing. but I do use this account for forums and she does too. I don’t touch her comp, but I do use quick play + arcade. If I was smurfing it wouldn’t be at the average SR it’s at.

Mostly on quickplay. Is there not arcade and find a game, too? I like a little fun too

so game sense and awareness are pointless right?

1 Like

Good work dude since you started this thread, we have had 3 more mercy threads pop up!

Don’t poke the bear!!

They are very important, and Ana requires more gamesense than Mercy because Ana does not have a free get away card. Like Mercy

did you know that you can sleep people as ana?
and heal yourself at will?
and anti the person on top of you at the same time?
and deal 70dmg to them per shot?

1 Like

We love it when people find something “bad” about you and point it out just to have something else against you there than simply because they didn’t agree

1 Like

I did in fact she is the support I main, but Ana’s defensive ability needs good aim, not just look in general direction and press button.

shocking!

i mean you need game sense so people won’t get the drop on you if someone is getting the drop on you they’re standing on top of you it’s really hard to miss shots point blank

No.

Also I think you’ll find a lot of the complaints are that she lacks in complexity and therefore is unegaging/unimpactful.

1 Like

Unless in serious danger nade should be used on team not self.

that very very much depends on the situation

Name is Revert Mercy, wonders why he’s being generalized … every thing checks out.

1 Like

I can’t believe I read all of that. Just ignorance. I am flabbergasted and yes I said flabbergasted, at the fact that you think Mercy is literally stand still and hold left click.

And then you say that you play her? The sheer fact that you said you, a plat, knows more than a GM makes me just laugh at this pure stupidity.

1 Like