To all the people crying about Mercy

oh I loved that movie

“Gotta pad those stats so I look better than I am” :slight_smile:

says the man who is boasting about his reading skills

2 Likes

haven’t played comp because again, we made an agreement, and again, boosting is reportable, and I’m aware of that. I have not boosted her in any way shape or form. I was referring to another account when I was taking about SR, as I went from low plat to high diamond in two seasons.

i don’t want to ruin my stats just because I feel like messing around. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

1 Like

This thread isn’t aging all that well. OP, I don’t think this was a good idea on your part… :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

nobody even cares about qp stats, they would provide no advantage what so ever. And surely you and her have diff, crosshairs,and sens, so there is no point to account sharing.

Glad to see we’ve come from pointless Mercy hating to pointless discussion of whether or not lazybubbles is smurfing/boosting or not.

What a thread.

2 Likes

There is pointless Dev hating over them not fixing Mercy

Fight fire with fire, right?

Zzz…

Goats V Goats? Fire V Fire?

When you let an ignorant talking head become the face of your community then the whole community’s reputation suffers, you are not individual snow flakes and you will be generally stereo typed based on other people’s misdeeds - welcome to life.

Pointless thread vs pointless thread.

A match for the ages.

OK hold up, knowleadge check for ranks claiming higher than plat

How many MAIN tanks are present in the game?

There’s only one mein tank.

Mei.

2 Likes

Also chow mein.

Chow mein is amazing.

ladies and gentlemen i present to you genji main logic

Very funny, real answer now?

Aria? “Face of my community?” “Talking head?”

I honestly have no clue as to where these claims are coming from right now.

Never knew I had my own community. Never knew it had “talking heads”, and from what I understand, Aria herself has never claimed to be either. You seem to be very confused and are making lots of blind assumptions that are way off… But hey, you seem pretty troubled, with… whatever it is you’re going through. So I guess we’ll just leave it at that. Still confused with how the inclusion of Aria rose has any relevance to the incorrect generalization that Mercy mains all don’t want the PTR change.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with that, and hope your endeavors are fufilled, random internet person.

Have a good one! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

When did this thread turn into a quiz show?