To all the people crying about Mercy

Oui. but I’m not the one who plays on this account, as it’s shared and I have another. :slight_smile:

It’s still Silver, so those ana’s and lucio’s are not playing at “standard” level

diamond right here my dear :pray:

Tbh I’ve no idea. I’ve just seen it around.

1 Like

So you are smurfing now, and if this so called account is diamond why isn’t this other one?

Smug attitude aren’t gonna get you anywhere.

i like diamond…its a pretty lump of carbon

1 Like

because apparently you can’t read

What makes you say that, its true a well rounded player who can adapt is way better than someone who will keep running in and dying to his counter.

Well you’ve got nothing to prove that you’re better than that genji though.

I can swap to another hero who counters the person countering me, one tricks don’t do that.

What? Oh wait I see… You’re projecting your hatred for Aria Rose right now and giving your opinion. Got it. Yeah sorry about that, can’t relate. I’m going to have to humbly disagree. My credibility has been quite fine. Aria Rose has not affected “any of me” in any way. lol. You are fine to project that opinion though! Fact remains, your previous generalizations about Mercy players and the PTR changes is completely false. :blush:

People have, and so have I. I’m confused at your random referencing and blind assumptions though. Trolling perhaps…? Hmmm. :thinking:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Right so you should be able to carry that account into its proper rank. And smurfing IS reportable.

but…is it from a show?

again… it’s shared. boosting is reportable too. it’s a smurf for me and a real account for someone else, I play on it not to mess with other people, but mostly on quickplay for practice and etc. someone else plays comp and I have agreed to stay off their stats. (Playing on my account I use strictly for comp could mess with my stats and my ocd does not allow that ;))

Sounds like an Ana and Zen’s problem too, except they dont have GA on demand.

Ana and Zen are both played in top tier matches all the time with no problems.

1 Like

Yeah, appears to be this lol: Disney's George of the Jungle: N'Dugo, Kip and Baleto - YouTube

So this is techinacally boosting as long as you spend one second in comp, because you are “using an action that grants an unfair advantage.”