Time to play: Guess the rank!

For all you know it alls!

I won this match as support on my Bob account. My main account support is 1500s and is hardstuck. I gained 35 points on this win. I dare you to guess the rank!

8PBV1X

2 Likes

I don’t believe in the ranks either. I believe in the players. Today I played several matches in ranks way above me and actually won while contributing. But then a few hours passed and now I’m playing in my rank with literally 4 games in a row of leavers on my team. My rank is artificially low. It happens way too often. And it’s like nonsense leaves too. Like we’re winning and then leave or leave immediately after the time passes for not being able ro leave

2 Likes

I’m surprised no1 wants to look at this to call out the mistakes I did. But I guess no1 wants to trap themselves to guess wrong!

2 Likes

Nice bait, but I am not wasting any more time on your VODs knowing that you will disregard everything like last time.

8 Likes

I can’t be bothered booting up my gaming PC to watch it. Would be nice if you could upload it, don’t mind if it’s bad quality. My highest peak was 1780SR and I’m still climbing, though I stopped playing for a while.

Wow wow wow, hey there! That’s quite the personal attack isn’t it? No need to be so aggressive. :wink:

I guess Jayne.

2 Likes

My late uncle was known for his course language.

But if people talk stuff and can’t back it up - I’ll change it to what you describe baseless accusations.

I was even thinking of just playing that account but I do not care for support…. Getting my 2 tanks out of silver was proof for me.

1 Like

I only watched parts of the first round mostly from your perspective but I guess plat like 2700-ish. If I’m way off wouldn’t surprise me too much given how the ranks are these days.

The fact that someone can’t determine a rank with pin point accuracy just by looking at it doesn’t have anything to do with belonging in a particular rank or not.

I honestly can’t tell the difference between silver and plat and anything in between.

Sadly, I don’t have access to my computer so I can’t look at your replay.

3 Likes

Thanks for participating! I’ll let you know when I get more guesses.

2 Likes

Ooooh right, I see now!
Yeah, uncles can be rude sometime, happy to see you distanced yourself from that kind of behaviour. It would’ve been quite the fall from grace otherwise.

Mmmh, I think I change my guess to Masters. Last guess!

4 Likes

So my judgement of you being performing poorly in that VOD I reviewed somehow affected all the points I made? I already told you I was only looking through your POV, I dont care about what your teammates were doing, you still played that game extremely badly and fed like crazy

Very cool

3 Likes

Am I not allowed disagree with a vod? I disagreed - move on. I got 7 more vods since then.

This is guess the rank. Man the salt must be in your blood to run that deep.

Brand new code - a little challenge and your still talking about how i disagreed and convinced you of my point of view months ago. And you call me toxic? You most be toxic on another level.

1 Like

Disagreeing is alright, but literally disregarding a full VOD and wasting someone’s time because you got offended that I said “You barely did anything this game, no wonder you lost”, is just incredibly toxic.

1 Like

Not surprised he disregarded review from Plat player who accused Yeatle of being “gold level”

:smirk_cat:

Digging things from 3 years ago, how mature :yawning_face:

So what rank is your main account on right now? :smiley:
Is it still Plat? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I guess you don’t want to “lose” this fight…. You barely gave a review.

That WAS your vod. “You barely did anything”…. And something about wasting my ult (quad kill btw) Which I disagreed. We went back in and found someone(s) did worst than me, and you apologized cause you were wrong.

If someone makes a big point on a vod and later apologized for being wrong you discredit the entire one line vod. If you had point out anything else I would have taken it In and weigh if it makes sense. But like this post you completely miss some details.

Lol u didn’t even have to chat anything on this thread. Man I wish the forums weren’t so toxic.

1 Like

I literally gave multiple examples with timestamps for each issue you were lacking (positioning, ability usage, team coordination, aim and gamesense) and explained how to improve, but I guess you were too hurt on the “you didn’t do anything in this VOD” to notice the other stuff

1 Like

Yes just like your hurt now - moooonths later.

You didn’t have to comment and bring it up for the 100th time. I even apologized for hurting YOUR feelings but now a simple game of guess the rank and you still want to derail threads,

Russian troll farm folks, Russian troll farms.

2 Likes

How much SR have you gained since then?

2 Likes