Time to play: Guess the rank!

On which account and role?

Same account and role as that VOD.

2 Likes

Has no one actually made a guess yet?

Im saying silver.

2 Likes

Same role, same account, I would say 500 atm 700 peak. But my road to plat on dps always seems far. It just hasnā€™t clicked.

1 Like

I am? I only mentioned that it was disrespectful to disregard someones help and mentioned why I wouldnā€™t be interested in wasting any more time with your VODs.

I even apologized for hurting YOUR feelings too!

1 Like

I think you all are just hating on Bob. Be less jealous of his rank, and spend more time practicing.

2 Likes

So can we not bring it up again, letā€™s move on? Little less toxicity on the forums?

If you donā€™t want to participate because you donā€™t want to or canā€™t just keep it moving. You donā€™t have to hurt my feelings, be the bigger guy.

And thatā€™s the issue, it wasnā€™t a vod. It was a friendly guess the rank.

2 Likes

Already did, I see you in the rearview mirror ;]

VOD means Video on Demand, so a replay of the game.
VOD Review is what I gave you last time.

1 Like

Yooo this is getting a little weird honestly. You took your time on participating on my thread to announce that your not participating because your ā€œpastā€ a bad experience - thanks for your announcement I guess. Glad this had nothing to do with the past events.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You improved 500 Sr in a few months? Then why are you always crying about the system? Seems like good improvement to me and shows that improving of oneā€™s skills will let you climb.

2 Likes

As I said before, I donā€™t care where I am, itā€™s quality of the matches. If the average of players for years - still canā€™t grasps advanced gameplay - and the match maker making some terrible matches along the way - thatā€™s what I care about.

2 Likes

Lets get real here, you are in the lower to mid tiers of OW. There is a reason why people like you and them are there in the first place :rofl:

1 Like

Fair enough

You expect advanced gameplay from average players? If this rhetorical question wasnā€™t obvious enough, Iā€™ll let you in a secret: the average player is not advanced

Also true sometimes

Seems to me youā€™ll have to keep improving until you play with advanced players for advanced gameplay.

2 Likes

I love how you always try to make it about me when Iā€™m trying to make it about the system. Yes weā€™re there for a reason, weā€™re all disagreeing why.

Some say I have to group up to get up, some say aim trainers some say the system can be better. I think itā€™s a mix of all three. But purely denying 1 - that the system is not at fault. Is childish. So the suggestions and guess the ranks is me trying to ā€œproveā€ the system can be better.

2 Likes

I am not the one expecting Advanced level play, from Low to Average playersā€¦

How does the matchmaker control peopleā€™s knowledge and gameplay? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It doesnā€™t, the gameplay and information systems ā€œhelpā€ control that. Again I suggest things like that too.

If there is better and more informative Ui Mmaaaaaybe the ā€œaverageā€ would be okay diamond instead of silver gold.

One can dream.

Itā€™s funny - you guys call me toxic cause I blame players, but you guys ā€œblameā€ players for where they are and not the system can be better.

1 Like

That makes no sense, you canā€™t just move the average up to diamond.

You are blaming players for your losses and ā€œbad quality gamesā€ and expect them to play like Higher ranked players :rofl:

1 Like

Yes because I donā€™t blame them overall - I honestly think the system can be better. Individual games people make individual mistakes. Yes they might not even make those decisions if the system were better but in game we use what we have.

Yes believe if we make the ui more informative we will see a bump in the distribution. The more modifications the more people will improve. I donā€™t blame them entirely for their bad play, I blame the system.

1 Like

How does the ā€œsystemā€ affect the gameplay decisions of people?

1 Like

Just block him. He canā€™t take criticism of his VOD skills, and desperately needs coaching.

4 Likes