Time to make comp solo queue only

Even if you’re in a stacked team doesn’t mean you can’t get a leaver. Throwers and throwing it’s all about perspective.

And what do you mean if you don’t allow people to play with friends on overwatch. Are you literally playing overwatch for the first time today? You can play with friends and it’s 100% allowed.

Well if you think I’m agreeing with you on about making comp solo que only then allow me to spell it out, I do not agree with you. At all.

1 Like

6 stacks don’t match against 6 solos, or even 3/4 solos.

I usually duo que. I’ve only ever been matched against one 6 stack, and it was our duo, and a 4 man on our team. For what it’s worth, the 6 stack lost.

The matchmaker is actually pretty reliable at matching que comps in terms of numbers. 3/2/1, 2/2/2, 2/4 it’s usually balanced on both teams.

Jeff literally said people play too much comp, so waiting longer would be good.

No way. I’d quit overwatch if lfg was removed

Never fear my friend, there is LFG for this!

This is blatantly false. I’ve seen many instances of 6 solos vs 6 stacks, though I’ll admit it’s infrequent. I see 3s and 4s against 6’s quite frequently, more so since LFG.

That sounds stupid… How much is too much?

That seems unlikely. When was the last time you have seen 6 solos vs 6 stack?

“Time to make comp no fun only”

Playing with friends is fun. This is the sure-fire way to kill the game.

Or split queues.

Also tired of 2 or 3 stacks locking whatever they want and trying to bully someone to play a hero they arent comfortable with.

I dont “fall victim” btw but others do.

Jeff ain’t the boss of me lol! If Jeff said jump off a bridge you’d be road pizza?

I’m sure what Jeff meant is that too many people play comp. About 1/2 have no business there.

I would love this. I like to try to push my rating but every now and then I want to play with my friends. They’re much lower rated and it tanks my rating. I always play SoloQ because Blizzard is actually really good at determining an individual’s rank if they play alone.