This ptr change should have gone to live

You know this youtube video is from Nov 2017 right? Why is this being discussed now?

36 Likes

If I remember this was said to be a bug not an actual nerf.

Or get good. She does not need nerfs she needs buffs. Even a year later

3 Likes

I don’t really like Moira, but even I think that would have been too much. Her cursor is on the bot’s face and it’s still not working, like, what?

1 Like

she needs a rework to remove her dps playstyle
if all we need down there at 80% of the community is to get good, then the hero needs a rework simple as that

I made a pretty good suggestion to get rid of dps Moira here:

How long ago was this?

i’ve seen it and idk what to think about it, i think her self healing should also scale like that

lmao this is the video that made me stop watching BTC.

NOW MOIRA HAS THE MOST DIFFICULT TRACKING ATTACK IN THE ENTIRE GAME OMEGALUL the dude is such a drama queen.

OHMIGOD I HAVE TO AIM IN AN FPS GAME PLZ DADDY BLIZZ MAKE IT STOP I DONT WANNA

Like bro the next time I play God Eater I’m just going to spend the next 4 hours crying on forums I can’t just be a pure sniper build character and that I actually have to learn enemy attack patterns to dodge them and recover the resource i need to shoot at them by attacking with a melee weapon.

It’s such an old video but god I just hate people like that. Next he’ll load up Forza Horizon 4 and complain drifting in street races isn’t fast enough

1 Like

his best video is: brigitte isnt op, and the proof is that pros dont use her.
he kept using his video as a reference till the recent nerf

Then replace biotic orb with something else. Damage orb is needed to flank as Moira, and if one kills you without it you 100% deserve it.

Saw your idea. I think using how much healing juice i have as a means to determine how much dps i have is a bad idea. The two just aren’t connected like that for it to be fair to healing Moiras but dps Moiras will just do whatever it takes to get the higher dps.

so first of all you aknwoledge the flank moira problem and then say it’s fair
nice troll

I was saying that damage orb is needed to play dps Moira? You know, because it takes so long to spite beam someone to death?

Yes, some people play her like that, we call it throwing.

And if a Moira somehow manages to kill a McCree or a Zen or whomever by flanking and just using right click, those enemies suck at defending themselves.

You mean a patch the appears to have come out 2 years ago…

Only lowbie players play or struggle against “dps Moira”

Lets not change her because of them

2 Likes

How about no

unlike a tracer or a genji a moira doesnt miss her shots, heals herself and has a fade and range that allow her to reposition easier then both the said flankers, i dunno how u can say it’s fair for a zen to get destroyed by moira

ye why didnt it go live :confused:

bronze + silver+ gold = 80% of the community
let’s not change a hero bcz of 80% of the community, but let’s complain that pro players made rez an e ability

how about yes :3

Video is old.

Just aim better. Moira is a noob killer. Actual good players can make short work of Moira since she does so little damage and only outsmarts, “tunnel vision,” players.

2 Likes

i’ve got to plat and even upthere she’s still a cancer, 80% of the community man

I’m not at plat, I play Symmetra.

If I can get in with level 2 beam, Moira’s dead.

Fade? TP to her location, continue ramping beam.

Usually dead a bit before or a bit after level 3 achieved.

For Smarter Moira’s, add a turret.