This ptr change should have gone to live

this is how her damage should be since it just heals her.

for those who will say she needs to deal damage to get her meter back, replace the orb with a new ability, give her faster damage regen, more damage etc… we can even have her damage orb get her ressource, the only thing this patch does is cripple the “no brain no aim” “dps moira” plague that is running wild below plat
5 Likes

It doesn’t right now tho and being forced to use damage orb for that would be a big nerf since it feeds enemy heals and has in insane cooldown.

I think i have seen a grand total of one dps Moira in all of bronze, the wild west rank.

But Blizz nerfing struggling heroes is definitely always funny to watch.

22 Likes

Pharah mains will be happy about the change.

1 Like

If the trade off was slightly more damage or meter build that would be nice.

8 Likes

they all went to silver LOL

rebalancing heros who are cancer at lower ranks and useless on diamond and up

ok, replace it with a utility ability, like cc immunity, or damage immunity for couple o’ seconds or so, ideas are there, but her primary with its healing and the orb is cancer while holding her back for upper ranks

everyone aside from the hold rmb community

i agree

That only works if you give high ranks a reason to use the hero too, and its not the spite beam that makes Moira good at low ranks, its how her healing works.

And i would trade it for another anime attack in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

nope, it"s how hard to kill she is and how ez she kills, the healing is the cherry

1 Like

You know this youtube video is from Nov 2017 right? Why is this being discussed now?

36 Likes

If I remember this was said to be a bug not an actual nerf.

Or get good. She does not need nerfs she needs buffs. Even a year later

3 Likes

I don’t really like Moira, but even I think that would have been too much. Her cursor is on the bot’s face and it’s still not working, like, what?

1 Like

she needs a rework to remove her dps playstyle
if all we need down there at 80% of the community is to get good, then the hero needs a rework simple as that

I made a pretty good suggestion to get rid of dps Moira here:

How long ago was this?

i’ve seen it and idk what to think about it, i think her self healing should also scale like that

lmao this is the video that made me stop watching BTC.

NOW MOIRA HAS THE MOST DIFFICULT TRACKING ATTACK IN THE ENTIRE GAME OMEGALUL the dude is such a drama queen.

OHMIGOD I HAVE TO AIM IN AN FPS GAME PLZ DADDY BLIZZ MAKE IT STOP I DONT WANNA

Like bro the next time I play God Eater I’m just going to spend the next 4 hours crying on forums I can’t just be a pure sniper build character and that I actually have to learn enemy attack patterns to dodge them and recover the resource i need to shoot at them by attacking with a melee weapon.

It’s such an old video but god I just hate people like that. Next he’ll load up Forza Horizon 4 and complain drifting in street races isn’t fast enough

1 Like

his best video is: brigitte isnt op, and the proof is that pros dont use her.
he kept using his video as a reference till the recent nerf

Then replace biotic orb with something else. Damage orb is needed to flank as Moira, and if one kills you without it you 100% deserve it.

Saw your idea. I think using how much healing juice i have as a means to determine how much dps i have is a bad idea. The two just aren’t connected like that for it to be fair to healing Moiras but dps Moiras will just do whatever it takes to get the higher dps.

so first of all you aknwoledge the flank moira problem and then say it’s fair
nice troll

I was saying that damage orb is needed to play dps Moira? You know, because it takes so long to spite beam someone to death?

Yes, some people play her like that, we call it throwing.

And if a Moira somehow manages to kill a McCree or a Zen or whomever by flanking and just using right click, those enemies suck at defending themselves.