"This is what we consider content ---> "

Take one skin and paint it white.

New content hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

• ActiBlizz
55 Likes

At this point, if it means OW2 comes out a day earlier, then throw the whole bucket on the screen, I say.

32 Likes

And slashing Archives story/all hero modes playtime by 66%, that’s now spaced out between 3 events is surely cawntent as well!

I bet OW2 PvE story mode will be insanely fun, but they will rotate it out forcing you to play a crappy gimmicky hero mission instead. OR they will rotate out PvE to once a week forcing players to repopulate the dying PvP scene.

9 Likes

Makes sense.
Have you seen what they consider a content creator?

8 Likes

Blizzard is white-washing content! We need more color in our content! :joy:

4 Likes

I want a Pink Mercy skin but re-colored as a gothic vampire doll recolor!!!111 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What makes someone want to smurf? The fact that the game has 0 content, the fact that the way the game works make people stressed when try harding. It’s sad, but unranked to GM is the only content we still have in this game

And if you are not smurfing, you should

their delicate epeen

2 Likes

I think this will be very mean to say based on pink mercy context but

cancer never dies

Bro I paid 3000 for the mercy recolor whyd I do that

2 Likes

Sure, let’s pretend is the player fault and that blizzard has nothing to do with that. The game should make people wants to do their best, but the fact is that it does the opposite, maybe because the company earns money with smurfs

Honestly I think we are getting absolutely nothing because they have reached a point where any work on OW 1 makes OW2 harder as they have to convert the skins to the new game’s character models/engines.

That said it’s pretty pathetic that last event we only got two legendary skins and this one we get pallet swap recolors. Worse despite being pallet swaps we only got the more standard 6 skins…

If your doing pallet swaps at least give us two or three times as many if not simply ALL the old skins recolored from Archive events.

But in general the whole “They are Working on OW2” excuse died for me back when when they stopped updating the Archive event. They left it on a major cliff hanger, and even then the Havana mission was a bit recycled using the same enemies as Retribution despite not making much sense.

Their AI and abilities also did not work that well on a new map either. The heavies were so easy to get stuck on doors and the like in Storm Rising. That it was the last mission to be made followed by 3+ years or nothing is beyond a joke.

3 Likes

That’s honestly the worst part. Putting up filler to supposedly “focus on OW2” is one thing, but then going around saying “Have you seen how cool these skins are?”.

Yeah, that’s the thing, IF. But still no mention of any kind of release date (not even the “estimated to release before December 31st”) or price tag. The “remix” is gonna take up three event slots in total, so that looks like when you could expect a release, but no word.

1 Like

That Zen skin, tho. Let’s not front.

1 Like

I’ve never once thought of a cultist to take on the color of white.

There is that one group… but I don’t want to mention it.

1 Like

You are about to get the skin removed. RIP.

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhh the kids on this game don’t need to know about it.

Civilian History is boring anyway.

1 Like

Yooo… Imagine if they did that. Like the PvE just gets a sad little tile in the main menu and only one mission is available per day and it changes randomly so you never know when your favourite mission will be up. :scream:

3 Likes

Wah, I can’t see past my own complaints to realize they’re fast-tracking OW2… :rofl: :upside_down_face: :thinking:

This one gets it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean… the waiting is almost over. We survived multipile years without any major content so we can survive the last 6-8 months without any major content.