This is it! Mirrorwatch's Mercy is PERFECT

As a long time Mercy player, I love the mercy changes. It gives her more raw power while still maintaining her core identity. I am 101% on board trading the rez for that corpse explosion thing. Especially in a group fight. And her ultime, you better believe that justice does rain from above.

People have been asking for more power to mercy so that she can be more active in combat, this is it, this is the perfect Mercy rework.

Make it sticks, dev.

12 Likes

Yup. She finally gets to be in more potg than ever and she can finally be the battle mercy that she is meant to be.

Has for her rez it should stay as mass rez. Give players a choice in choosing weather they want ult that goes boom-boom or to rez.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be happy with that version if they extended rhe CD off GA.

Thatā€™s too much mobility, healing, and damage. You canā€™t have everything.

6 Likes

Nah, it would ruin her ā€œhero fantasyā€, or whatever. You will watch paint dry and enjoy it!

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I thought Mercy was an angel. Not a fly.

1 Like

GA is something mercy players never want to be touched.

Nuke our healing. Nuke our dmg boost. Nuke our blaster dmg. Nuke our rez.

But my god, donā€™t touch GA.

In fact imo GA before a slingshot/super jump needs cc resistance, and to stop getting stuck on the environment.

7 Likes

Why not?

You can take my grapple and that would fix so many complaints players have about Ball and Iā€™d be fine.

Why are you indifferent?

Exactly my point.

1 Like

Then why does people complain about rez?

I truly like her ult but not this corpse bomb one! (To be frank I havenā€™t got the hang of it)

You just described tracer, whatā€™s her excuse?

13 Likes

If they nerf the ult then iā€™m in total agreement, that amount of damage & mobility is hell to deal with on console.

As an Ana main they can keep her changes aswell.

1 Like

She doesnā€™t have survivability nor ease of use.

Those gatekeep her from being abusive. Then CC and other abilities cripple her. A single shot changes her gameplay drastically. One misclick and its over.

Not for heros like Mercy and WBall. For WBall I need to be precise my positioning perfect. My offangle and control need to be superb.

Mercyā€¦well she can spam things.

I mean I can too but its a lot more difficult as not as often or spammy as Mercyā€™s.

1 Like

Sorry, I donā€™t know how exploding corpses keeps her ā€˜hero identityā€™ I thought sheā€™s supposed to be a pacifist?

8 Likes

In fairness, tracer has really upended a lot of the game. Sheā€™s the reason we got brig 1.0.

1 Like

She has the ultimate vayjay power though, nobody can deny it , not even the devs.

There is no good hitscan in this event so before they nerf it, we need to try it against Bastion, S76 and Cassidy!

They need to buff the Corpse Explosion that replaced Res. It barely does any damageā€¦

I like the changes in concept, but it feels like it would be better if done on a new hero, rather then a mercy rework.

5 Likes

One of her abilities is literally an undo button for bad positioning and burst damageā€¦ :neutral_face:.

2 Likes

You meam mistakes in general. Rez is such a bad ability.

1 Like

I like this ult she has in this event, Valkyrie feels so unimpactful in comperison. Damage boost in Valkyrie is only so good as your team is able to connect the shoots!

If a player dies in a bad spot I wouldnā€™t use rez just to die myself for being in a bad spot.