This game is spyware

Nothing more to say.

1 Like

So is the OS you’re playing it on. What’s your point?

4 Likes

You are a ottoman soldier
We all can make stuff jp

The twist is, she was just an author.

5 Likes

This post gives me Reddit vibes…

And I don’t know why…

Its data set collector for future military Ai training … what is that sounds…

Overwatch collects far less data than similar games - particularly Valorant. Especially if you play it through Steam rather than the Battle.net launcher.

Source for this? Bnet/OW seems to enable a LOT of weird telemetry calls. Has someone done a study comparing and contrasting what it slurps and mines vs. other games? Or we just defending them like blind fanbois?

I like dinosaurs :slight_smile:

nothing weird you perv

1 Like

Valorant rootkits your entire system. Nothing Overwatch does comes even close to that.

Valorant’s intrusive anticheat is very well-documented.

3 Likes

I must be the cookie monster, what with all this interest in my cookies… (which like every other site steals these days)
They can have my clicks, it does them no good.

1 Like

“We have searched the world and found you, Neutrino, are the Next Tracer. Get your chrono accelerator at the door, we have a blue gorilla to meet in ten minutes.”

2 Likes

Top D.Va players will be recruited to join a military unit specialized in mech-based combat once the robots attack.

It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.

2 Likes

OH, this is where the Space Force™ money is going to go?
Honestly not that shocked.

2 Likes

This is the ultimate meta move.

I’m not sure I would trust D.va mains to ride an actual nuclear bomb around as a mech, though.

Edit: You, HanaSolo. It is you I don’t trust to fly around on a nuclear bomb. Who knows what ironic manner you’ll set it off.

1 Like

She was a time-traveling scientist, married to her job.
He was an Allosaurus jimmadseni.
More than just thundering sauropod feet will shake the Morrison Formation in…

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓸𝔃𝓸𝓲𝓬

3 Likes

Hey, im main Mercy with hundreds of hours data for ai training, i cant be Tracer, she needs faster reactions that i have left :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why do you think they keep PharMercy? Its very effective duo that can be implemented in next generation of military drones

What if he is on a custom Linux distro?

Spy’s sappin’ my sentry!

1 Like