This game is a legit joke

It feels like this game has a total of 8 heroes now. 90% of every comp game is the exact same matchup as the last 10. Broken Hanzo with his ult every 30 seconds that covers half the map. Honestly reminds me of COD back in 2008 with double sniper nearly every game. Uninstalling this repetitive garbage the second I find another game to waste my free time with.

53 Likes

Cool? Why did you feel compelled to tell the forum community?

4 Likes

Because it’s surprisingly more fun than the actual game.

44 Likes

Bizarre. Just take up Minecraft. You will feel better.

1 Like

Nah, I’ll keep playing this garbage for now.

3 Likes

8 heros?
2 more than last meta! What an improvment!(Also this meta is alot more diverse than 8 heros, outside of zarya+hanzo)

4 Likes

Because that’s what the forums are for…?

3 Likes

Bump because I hate myself so I’m playing again. Had 1 game with no snipers out of 5 so far.

Im ok with Hanzo ult. I am not ok with how fast it generatea compared to most other ults. It just feels like even an average Hanzo has at least 6 more ults than any other hero on the team…other than Moira.

1 Like

I love it when players in the top tiers complain on the forum. Imagine playing your butt off every single match for 10 season and still being in plat.

I rarely ever see anyone that is actually enjoying themselves while playing.

4 Likes

Well you got me there. Haha. It’s a love/hate thing with me. Though I do love the game still.

If you don’t like the game don’t play it.

1 Like

I enjoy myself ALOT
…except when :

I get placed on a team with a thrower

I get placed on a team with leavers

I get placed on a team that is solely focused on everyone trying to 1 v 1 everything except the opposing team, who is actually moving as a 6 man unit.

Other than that, I love this game. 2 years in, almost level 500.

4 Likes

Calls the game trash

Continues to play it

:thinking:

4 Likes

Free time being wasted on OW is extremely sad. If youre not enjoying something that you do in your free time thats supposed to help you relax and unwind, why even do it? Go exercise or for a run, do something else man.

3 Likes

Gym every day bud, not here for life advice.

I pretty much only play OW when I’m waiting for friends to get on for other games, everyone I know has moved on as well.

5 Likes

The forums are for people to discuss issues, and this game has been reduced from what was once a great skill based game, to spamming shields and swinging hammers back and fourth.

3 Likes

Exactly what Kizmet said. I feel like there’s no strategy anymore, you can basically tell who’s going to win by going a cheesy comp.

2 Likes

I recommend Maple Story 2.