šŸ˜‚ They broke Doomfist

Iā€™m not saying anything one way or the other. We have to wait and see how he fares in comp.

1 Like

You just did. Youā€™ve been posting.

Iā€™m not claiming heā€™ll be a throw pick or viable pick. I simply donā€™t know and nor does Brandito.

Donā€™t know is a claim too. Like Doomfist easy.

Hamster!

So this means that your was fine with Doomfist being buggy. Rocket Punching through enemies, enemies sliding off walls, seismic slam getting stuck on things, seismic slam not registering, seismic slam blue indicator randomly disappears, rocket punch not propelling Doomfist, seismic slam not taking Doomfist to where he wants to go, seismic slam instantly activating, seismic slamming the air, landing seismic slam on enemies heads, uppercut not registering, uppercut barley lifting enemies, certain heroes being able to use abilities while being stunned and knocked back by rocket punch, boops not allowing rocket punch to propel Doomfist, and so many more bugs was not a problem for you?

5 Likes

Donā€™t know is an acknowledgment that no claim can be made as yet.

1 Like

So you admit to be claiming something.

Yep. I was fine with all that. I played him a lot back then too. The bugs didnā€™t hold people back as much as they claimed back then.

Good?

1 Like

He was also a throw pick because he barley worked, itā€™s a miracle when he does work but then Doomfist starts to get all buggy again and none of his abilities would work.

Letā€™s say you and enemy S76 are alone on the point during overtime. You try to kill him with Rocket Punch but go right through him. You wanna hit him with Seismic Slam but it doesnā€™t register and S76 takes no damage and isnā€™t pulled towards you. The last ability you have left is uppercut, youā€™re very close to s76 and uppercut doesnā€™t register, S76 takes no damage and doesnā€™t get lifted. Rocket Punch is ready to used, you fully charge rocket punch and u hit S76, however he slides off the wall and takes no damage. You use Meteor Strike and you want land on S76, the ult acts like it has a mind of its own and you land somewhere else. S76 laughs and easily kills you.

1 Like

If it didnā€™t then why Doomfist had a extremely low pickrate in all ranks and all platforms? Why did most Doomfist players get reported for playing Doomfist? Why did some people started posting videos of how much bugs Doomfist had and what those bugs do to him? Why did Blizz decided to fix them? Do you think it would be the right thing to do is let Doomfist stay as buggy mess forever, and not try to fix him at all?

3 Likes

Blizz fixed his bugs because bugs are embarrassing to have in oneā€™s game. They then waited to see whether the fixes would send him over the top, and rebalance as necessary which they are doing now. To the rest of your statements I see no evidence.

1 Like

And I get that. But thatā€™s not a gameplay problem, is it, thatā€™s an engine problem. Assuming he worked as intended, he would still be throwing in dive. My point isnā€™t bugs are ok, itā€™s that doomā€™s viability has so far been based on the dominating meta. These changes arenā€™t gonna magically make him unplayable in disrupting deathballs, so unless they can bring dive back doom will still have his place.

1 Like

Donā€™t waste your time on him, he lies, heā€™s a Rein main and he has ulterior motives. Thatā€™s why heā€™s abandoning Doomie after the nerfs.

Heā€™s a Hamster now too.

3 Likes

Give Doomfist the ability to play the flute out of his nostrils to put the enemy to sleep, replace this with slam.

1 Like

Honestly the Uppercut change is the one thing heā€™s needed. Everything else is overkill.

2 Likes

I would actually like to see that happen. lol!

1 Like

Then why did it took 2 years to fix some of Reinhardt bugs? They wouldā€™ve immediately start fixing his bugs in a few months instead of letting his bugs stay for 2 years, especially his Earthshatter bugs.

Sombra or Ashe. (People love picking on the new characters before learning how to play around them.)

Because Blizz were too lazy or focused on other things first.