😂 They broke Doomfist

As a support main this is funny but I definitely think this change needs to be reverted. Literally every support can escape the uppercut combo with a boop, fade, bash, sleep dart, or guardian angel. So hopefully devs see a support main disagreeing and can tell its not just bias doom mains.

33 Likes

How about Zen? Isn’t he support anymore?

47 Likes

If we’re nitpicking, you meant “isn’t he a support (as well?)” But I suppose even he has transcendence and wind up damage while the punch is charging.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve always been able to do that

just fyi

uppercut never stunned anyone

39 Likes

As a Doomfist player I actually think these changes are good. They allow for counteractive playability (the trendy term for counterplay).

49 Likes

Meteor Strike dont has to change because its unavoidable for Zen and Ana. For 2 characters out of 29.

1 Like

I think I’ve seen a decent amount of Doomfist players saying they can deal with the other nerfs.

But the 25% less distance traveled in the air by Slam should be undone.

18 Likes

If tracer has to wait for my orb and fade to be on cooldown doom can do it too.

Edit: only nerf that should be kept is the uppercut stun time, everything else needs to be reverted.

2 Likes

They rarely ever revert changes. The community wanted both Brig and Doom dead. The community got what they want.
I wonder who’s next.

6 Likes

Shut Up Hamster! Don’t you dare say anything when you’re abandoning him.

Go be a coward somewhere else. Like in Lunar Colony or Junkertown or where ever Hammond hangs out these days…

Definetely Sombra

1 Like

And replace the nerf with less circular movement(I;E he can’t do a 180 during slam). Sounds good to me

Yikes, that would be just sad lol. Just rename the game to CoD already while we are at it lol.

1 Like

Or just, don’t.

And see how all the other massive nerfs play out.

6 Likes

This was… always the case? None of these abilities are more effective on him now except maybe the boop.

2 Likes

Or, just or. We do it instead. Welcome to balancing 101 rookie. Its a blast here.(not really, its hell but its hell’a fun too. eh? eh?)

if you really think that the SS nerfs on top of the fact that they are already bugged and dont register half the time on certian terrain is an good thing then you dont really understand doomfist

2 Likes

:point_up_2: this. The only difference is now the doom player have to aim mid combo.

3 Likes

I have 100+ hours on him. I understand Doomfist. These changes make him balanced.

Take the other nerfs out except for the uppercut nerf and fix meteor strike damage bug, then I’ll be satisfied