These changes are not bad but not great (my feedback)

Not a bad change because it punishes bad positioning a lot more, but I’d rather just honestly remove the armor from her HP pool but I didn’t feel like her health was the issue.

Inspire was fine, it was repair pack that was busted. Repair pack giving a Mercy pocket across the objective was, and i think they should’ve just removed the healing and added some utility, maybe just add armor over the HP pool or something. I do like having better self-heal as a compensation.

As an Orisa player, yes and no. Halt was the issue but it didn’t need compensation. What needed to happen was both Fortify/Halt should’ve been straight nerfed and shield health should’ve been buffed back to 900 with 9 second cooldown. Fortify/Halt is why she is so strong in the meta and am glad to see Halt be more mechanically challenging, but I would’ve liked to see Fortify targeted too. She still sucks without Sig.

Eh, I felt like Pharah was already fine. Hitscan power creep made her obsolete and instead I think we should nerf ranged damage and she’ll be better. Does the raise the skill floor/cap a bit on her movement so will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Also P.S: Barrage change is actually a buff because she is a sitting duck for half a second less.

So… pretty much old Roadhog is back without hook 1.0. Again kind of like Pharah, I didn’t think he was weak but Orisa/Sig completely hard counters him but less ammo and faster fire rate makes him less spammy and each shot matters more. We’ll see.

Agressive, but I think this was the only case of overnerf. Sig was enabled by Orisa because how well he synergized with her abilities, and I think grasp was the only thing that needed a nerf. It just needed to go from 2 seconds to 1.3 and that is all.

Barrier management is now as demanding as ever on him and that is key to get through the nerfs. Also grasp usage matters a lot more. If Orisa falls out I think he’ll be trash but I could be wrong.

I’m not a Sym player so I don’t have much of an opinion on these, but I don’t think it’ll change her viability at all.

Small Zen buffs like these are cool, considering role lock was a huge nerf to him. But I think to get Zen back in the meta sustain and damage creep need to be nerfed for him to actually be relevant. And nerf Fortify so dive is actually more viable on ladder.

All in all it was pretty OK/good patch. The right heroes are being targeted but I wouldn’t say they are the right changes. Buffing barrier counters and nerfing barrier tanks will definitely make a change but I think they should’ve just buffed barriers and nerfed the abilities behind them that force out mirrors and deny brawl/dive.

1 Like

Не приятный нёрф Бригитты, Орисы и Сигмы
Лучьше оставьте как есть :pleading_face:

I understand what Blizzard is trying to do and on paper I think it would work. But in reality and as many have already kind of said… Increasing DMG and nerfing barriers just reinforces the use of double barrier.

I haven’t tried it myself so this is just a spectators PoV, I guess… but I’m not sure this is the solution.

Unfortunately it doesn’t fix his issues, just makes a him better “DPS” which is the opposite of what he needed.

I don’t know about that. Hog’s trade-off is that he’s squish, and gives and gets ult charge fast through having no armor, and no shield. Recently, I’ve felt that his ability to kill is what needed buffing, and I think this is the correct way. More damage per shot, less shots, more time between shots. Less overall DPS, more ability to secure a kill, while his disadvantages are the same.

imo as a pharah main i feel like the hover jet changes heavily nerf her mobility, she has a much harder time staying in the air due to the fuel nerf and the movement buff does almost nothing for her vertical climb and is really only noticeable for her horizontal movement and the fuel nerf is very noticeable to where she doesnt have very much freedom of movement in the air and doesnt feel good at all for her

imo the skill cap for hover jets was how good you were at being creative with her movement in air without touching the ground, and now thats impossible without using rocket boosts which would in turn make her rely on healers even more than she already does

id much rather be able to be able to suddenly drop height and still not have to touch the ground than to have a movement buff to her jets cuz she feels really bad with the experimental change and nerfing fuel and airtime is not the way to go with her imo