There's only 2 reasons you're stuck in your rank

we talking about a highly skilled player, who’s pretty much gonna dominate any team as long as his team doesn’t throw as much. If his entire team were to bale or he fought a competent 6stack even he is gonna have a crappy time getting past that. Skill plays a factor in qp+, but matchmaking plays a much more heavy role in who wins and who loses cuz its a bad matchmaker that can’t account for human behavior.

I mean I have a somewhat new account at 3200. It’s been pretty cemented there for the last 20 games or so and I don’t feel I’m out of place there. Maybe I don’t “play enough” on this account but who wants to dump 100 hours of climbing to get better games when a new account can do the same thing?

1 Like

The bitter truth (chars)

I can play lucio at around 2900 but I want to point out that if your rein is bad and plays like he has a main healer nothing will carry.

Sure lucio and zen can work but the main tank play has to also be great

Can’t argue with that. Very true. Playing around medpacks helps too. Granted it doesn’t always work, but if playing on a healer you don’t play well it might be a loss anyway.

If the tanks get a bit feisty I do my best to mitigate damage with boops and will sometimes drop the beat to save two or three people instead of holding it for a blade or tyre, etc.

I would most certainly LOVE to post here. all 800+ screen captures I have taken of players that DELIBERATELY threw games, left matches, caused some sort of issue in the game I was in during a competitive match. This includes

• teammates standing in corners.
  • Hanzos RUNNING right into the enemy team when they are grouped up.
  • Players scattered across the map
  • The one player that spams chat text on his “god aim” and then dies, repeatedly.
  • myself flexing for any needed roll and then people trolling by all taking that roll…

Continuing.

• The players that disconnect.
  • The moira that only dps’
  • The sombra that ONLY hacks and then runs away
  • The mercy that only damage boosts
  • The Reinhart that charges in and does not wait fot the team
  • The 3 dps players behind the enemy team getting shredded
  • The player that calls all OPPOSITE of what is going on in the game.
  • The alternate account player that just decides to “Try a new character” ONLY during competitive play.