There's no hope for OW2

OW2 is going to be nothing but new content, 5v5, and PvE that people will be fed up with in a month. All these other issues; smurfs, bad matchmaking, balance issues, among other core gameplay issues will persist in OW2.

I. Hope. They. Will. Change. My. Mind. Until 2023.

2 Likes

How terrible.

7 Likes

It is considering the fact that game in unplayable after you have fed up with the new content. So hard to understand?

1 Like

By the look of it so far, it seems that there will be barely anything to show on launch.

I won’t be surprised if they just go with episodic model and throw the 1st episode for 15 bucks or something so more ppl buys it.

1 Like

That just sounds like Overwatch 1.

1 Like

Nice troll bro

It’s pretty clear that nothing they do will be able to change your mind buddy.

Well, they will make Tank characters feel more like you’re playing a DPS, like when you play Hog or Ball…

Second, we should pay attention to how they will balance the current & new supports. After Moira’s addition it’s proven that they just let AoE healing get a bit overpowered by adding supports that combined multi-tasking with low trade-offs decision making + utility else than just damage or healing + decent self survivability. Moira at least didn’t have utility else and Ana lacked decent self survivability without her nade, so… And letting AoE healing become a bit overpowered incentivized playing “gather together” comps, such as Brawl or Double Barrier, always making mobile or ranged flanking harder and getting people upset to play against that.

The PVE modes seem like a bad idea.

Most of the top multiplayer games that last a long time are PvP focused. I don’t see the OW2 PVE modes holding people’s attention for long.

It’s a tremendous amount of developer time for little payoff.

Hey, I made a post about some minor issues that would be nice addressing. This are all nitpicking things so no major issues included. I put a lot of time into it, feel free of checking it out and sharing your opinion / ideas and what things you agree or disagree with: [Please Read] Quality of Life Updates / A nitpicking thread
I really want more people to read it as maybe with enough attention the devs read it too

idk pal, if its anything like payday2, left 4 dead 2 in terms of repeatability i think it will be fine and consideirng blizz has diablo which quite a replayable game thank to it grind and rpg

So nearly every game in existence?

Nah only the online ones. But League and Valo are doing better than OW now