There's no hope for OW2

OW2 is going to be nothing but new content, 5v5, and PvE that people will be fed up with in a month. All these other issues; smurfs, bad matchmaking, balance issues, among other core gameplay issues will persist in OW2.

I. Hope. They. Will. Change. My. Mind. Until 2023.

2 Likes

How terrible.

7 Likes

It is considering the fact that game in unplayable after you have fed up with the new content. So hard to understand?

1 Like

By the look of it so far, it seems that there will be barely anything to show on launch.

I wonā€™t be surprised if they just go with episodic model and throw the 1st episode for 15 bucks or something so more ppl buys it.

1 Like

That just sounds like Overwatch 1.

1 Like

Nice troll bro

Itā€™s pretty clear that nothing they do will be able to change your mind buddy.

Well, they will make Tank characters feel more like youā€™re playing a DPS, like when you play Hog or Ballā€¦

Second, we should pay attention to how they will balance the current & new supports. After Moiraā€™s addition itā€™s proven that they just let AoE healing get a bit overpowered by adding supports that combined multi-tasking with low trade-offs decision making + utility else than just damage or healing + decent self survivability. Moira at least didnā€™t have utility else and Ana lacked decent self survivability without her nade, soā€¦ And letting AoE healing become a bit overpowered incentivized playing ā€œgather togetherā€ comps, such as Brawl or Double Barrier, always making mobile or ranged flanking harder and getting people upset to play against that.

The PVE modes seem like a bad idea.

Most of the top multiplayer games that last a long time are PvP focused. I donā€™t see the OW2 PVE modes holding peopleā€™s attention for long.

Itā€™s a tremendous amount of developer time for little payoff.

Hey, I made a post about some minor issues that would be nice addressing. This are all nitpicking things so no major issues included. I put a lot of time into it, feel free of checking it out and sharing your opinion / ideas and what things you agree or disagree with: [Please Read] Quality of Life Updates / A nitpicking thread
I really want more people to read it as maybe with enough attention the devs read it too

idk pal, if its anything like payday2, left 4 dead 2 in terms of repeatability i think it will be fine and consideirng blizz has diablo which quite a replayable game thank to it grind and rpg

So nearly every game in existence?

Nah only the online ones. But League and Valo are doing better than OW now