There are no bad players

Mr Void, you just had a bad team comp, or bad team play. The times a rein rushed alone, if i got a penny every time that happened I would be rich. These things happen, you can communicate it though.

They were in voice chat

Thats why I said

They didnt care. They said its not that big of a deal

no. that’s the most bootlicking fanboyist phrase i’ve heard yet.

As much as I hate to agree with you, youre right.

I am not a diamond healer

I can barely reach plat on my healer only account

You’re absolutely right.
Next time I see the genji on my team ult and die immediately as he tries to take on an enemy team composed of Winston, Zarya, Doomfist, McCree, Moira and Brig, I’ll think “That wasn’t a bad player at all! I should be carrying him to diamond, that’s the problem here.”

Glad to see you supporting a company who supports a tyrannical regime responsible for murdering 107 known people this year. Bet you feel good about that. Great job.

Hey, glad to see you too!

do you even Capitalism?

Fixed that for you. :slight_smile:

oh that is funny :slight_smile: !

Just because you are playing on a competitive ladder does not mean you automatically should just get free SR for playing. You have to earn it.

1 Like

Its strange because every single plat says that as a way to try to validate their opinion or show off when diamond isnt even an impressive rank.

I don’t know how you talk to people in real life, but I don’t take anyone that quotes matrix movies from years ago as serious.
And I hit reply on the wrong person.

First off, it’s more of a reference than it is a quote really as the dialogue in the movie is different from what I wrote. Second, the idea of being able to choose between the harsh truth or the blizz of ignorance dates back further than the movie and in various ways. What makes it a rather distinctive to the matrix movie is the fact that the pills are red and blue. The previous examples which involving “taking a pill” in order to change the reality haven’t been color specific AFAIK.

Anyways, it’s pretty irrelevant information. The content and point of it all still stands though.

And btw, I’ve never had any issues when it comes to verbal skills in real life.

Glad to see your selective reading contributing to being positive instead of delusional. Hey, its an improvement!