Therapy session

After I saw this comment:

I came with an Idea, tell me the truth, do you have a flaw in these forms that make other get upset at you or you get mad at yourself.
https://i2.wp.com/www.wisdompills.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/therapy.jpg?fit=878%2C620
Time to revive this.

9 Likes

I go silent when debating a hero once my point isn’t getting across or people deny physical evidence of my point.

7 Likes

Hm, I see, well it’s a good thing you back off since if you kept going, you would of say something that you would regret it.

2 Likes

I tend to leave reeeally long responses whenever someone disagrees with my opinion :sweat_smile: Like, I compile all my evidence and throw everything I have into my argument

Probably the lawyer in me, lol

I know that it tends to annoy certain users on here, so I’m trying to work on it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i call ppl who say reapers a good hero terrible at the game ive literally been banned from the forums on 3 or 4 accounts over this hopefully this isint the fifth…

2 Likes

Probably not, I’ve been tiptoeing around since my first false ban. I toe the line, sure, but I never cross it. Unless typing T-for-teen expletives backwards counts as vulgar language.

2 Likes

I’m usually overly sarcastic in my posts which may come off as condescending and will get people defensive, but I can assure you that you all are great and I’m not trying to attack anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

(Except those people trying to get D.va nerfed again… You will never have my forgiveness :triumph: )

3 Likes

I see, you are doing a summary of what you typed so you can get the point across, am I correct.

My flaw is also my strength. I geniuenly care about this game and I can get emotionally invested into it with a burning passion. Again, it’s my flaw and my strength. I’m either loved or hated on this forum.

4 Likes

Never say anything rude to them in order to have a argument, you’ll lose it if you make a rude comment on them.

i mean its pretty much true what i say

1 Like

Who the hell is asking for D.Va nerfs?

1 Like

Pretty much lol. I don’t want to write a paragraph to convey something that could be said in a single sentence :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t be joking around all of the time, you may regret it. Just watch what you say.

…that would be an example of the sarcasm…

1 Like

Sarcasm is hard; words only have the tone you read them in

1 Like

When people get the phrase “Work in progress” mixed up with the word “Success” I get angry. It’s been almost a year. Send help. Please. :anguished:

2 Likes

I understand completely that you have a burning love for this game, just remember to watch yourself and keep yourself in check to make sure you don’t make anyone hate you.

Yeah I realize. But alas I am in no popularity contest so those who understand the sarcasm shouldn’t get too upset by it :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes the forums are way too serious for me to take them seriously. (Ironic huh?)

Still, don’t make fun of them, be positive and explain why reaper is bad, not calling them bad.