Therapy session

Never go close to that line at all, you should never reach that point in your form lifespan.

I see, good for you my mango.

1 Like

I have done it twice, and toed it plenty since.

Then don’t try it, or else you maybe never be able to respond ever again, do it for my sake. You can only do it for so much.

1 Like

I’ve had both former bans repealled. They have no hold on my record.

Oh…

i got suspended for saying ‘‘thats cause gold players have the reflexes of a snail’’ (this is not the poster you are looking for imperial mods)

1 Like

Yeah. I flooded Forum support and customer support to get my priveleges back. So I can post fun things like this

3 Likes

Which violates the CoC of being a decent human being. YOur comment can easily be construed as offensive or upsetting, as you’re saying that I have no reflexes.

1 Like

Don’t rank shame anyone in general, that will make you seen a toxic person. Now, try to type it in a nicer way, without the shame part. You can do it, I know you can.

1 Like

Anyone else wants to express their feelings, bring your friends along too if they want to.

A place where I can vent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What kind of place my friend, take your pick.

1 Like

But my appointment was supposed to be Monday. Oh well, The Mercy nerfs were a mistake overall.

1 Like

I love Doomfist mains, but he is beginning to be a bit too oppressive. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I see, I see, tell me why these nerfs were a mistake. Let it all out your anger and your passion.

How oppressive my Spanish friend, tell me your thoughts on why.

1 Like

Because it’s was that blue hedgehog whoops I mean Overwatch community that got her nerfed. When she was fine overall. Can’t help that Moira and Ana are somewhat badly designed. Next they will coming for Rez. When does it stop.

1 Like

When I’m passionate about a topic, it tends to blind me from others criticism if their response are on the level of “no lol”.

1 Like

You are right, she did get nerfed. How did made you feel, did it made you mad, upset, disappointed?
1 Like