The Zen Café, A new and improved place to vent and relax

Don’t do that man. Don’t say that stuff. I’ve been there before many times. It doesn’t help to say that. It only makes things worse. Talk to people. Why are you so lonely?

2 Likes

I don’t know. Just…
sigh
Why is love such a harsh mistress?

1 Like

Ah, so that’s what this is about. I know what you mean. Honestly, I don’t know why.

1 Like

That’s fine. I’ve just been downs another rum thinking about it.

Hic I’m gonna play some sad music from the jukebox if y’all don’t mind.

Drunkenly walks to the jukebox and selects “The Day I Died” by Five for Fighting

And can I get the Zen Cafe Breakfast Special, please?

Feeling kinda better,
~ PyroPanda

2 Likes

Sure thing.

Runs to kitchen and comes back with plate of food

Here’s your breakfast special.

I see a few people here. May I ask for some ramen?

Also, may I tell anyone something really funny/weird?

1 Like

It ain’t my shift yet, but…
He gets up, walks into the kitchen, and comes out with a steaming bowl of ramen
Here ya go.
He also throws in a fortune cookie.
And also this. So, what’s this weird/funny thing you wanna tell us?

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

kicks open the doors FUUUUUUUUCK THEY MADE HANZO TOO EASY TO PLAY ITS NOT EVEN FUN ANYMORE. BLOWS HEAD OFF

Thanks for the ramen, PyroPanda!

Ok, so like some people I went to this coastal place, right? They have rails, obviously, so people don’t fall into the ocean/onto the cliffs. So this seagull lands near the rail next to this other seagull, and it climbs on top of the other seagull and starts making out right in front of us + a decent crowd, and everyone just started laughing.

Hey, I told you it was gonna be weird.

2 Likes

He almost spittakes his coffee.
Welp. I’m gonna have a hard time getting that image outta my head. >_<

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

1 Like

I’m sorry, dude.

Maybe you need to go over to Jelly’s “Happy Memorial Day Weekend” thread.

1 Like

Already did and paid my respects. Also, free hugs for everyone. Because I feel like it. :3

Hugs everyone

Cheers
~ PyroPanda

I’m glad you visited before some dude came in whining about how “government is the reason we shouldn’t honor our troops”.

1 Like

Ugh, you can dislike our military and/or government and still honor the troops. I mean, i’m pretty anti-war but i still greatly respect these men and women.

3 Likes

Yes but the person posting on that thread doesn’t seem to honor that distinction.

I understood that. It really bothers me that someone speaks like that,i’m debating on going over there and giving them a piece of my mind, or avoiding the thread until it gets hidden so i never have to see it.

I’d say try going over there.
Maybe you can help.

Huh? Help with what?

With flagging the little :poop: for being disruptive.

I see, i think i can do that.