The Zen Café, A new and improved place to vent and relax

Welcome! It doesn’t matter the main, we’ve all been hit sometime in life and that’s what we’re here for. Come and release your anger and sadness while sharing laughs and good times with others. Anyone is free to come, and do what they do. Our staff is willing to help anytime.

Our menu serves a wide variety of things, our most popular being Tranquilitea, A drink to rejuvenate your senses and calm you.
Some other items are Reinhardt’s Beer and Doomfist’s Classic. Two drinks that will fuel your energy and make you ready to take on the toughest enemies!

We all hope you have a great time staying here and exploring the new forums! :smile:

If you would like also check out the official discord! We have emotes, jokes, and everything the forums might have!
https://discord.gg/SgD8d84

If you have some free time check out PyroPanda’s upcoming Hero concept thread, where a fan made hero gets featured. More details are in the actual post, just look up upcoming hero concepts on the search.

151 Likes

do you serve Ice Tea?
if yes i’ll take 5

EDIT: im still waiting for my ice tea i dont recommend this cafe 2/10

80 Likes

I do need a drink after that forum switch

26 Likes

Omg yes this is so weird i have no idea how it works but i like it

13 Likes

Here you go! Hope you enjoy! It is weird isn’t it?

5 Likes

i’m so lost

someone hold me

17 Likes

Agreed. I like the instant replies as well. Erm… kinda instant…

6 Likes

I hate being bad at this game, even after 300 hours of play.

25 Likes

I think a bunch of us are… it’ll take some getting used to. We have emoji though. :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Sweet! I missed this place while it was closed for remodeling!

1 Like

slams down beer Alright, who needs healing?!
misses all shots, cries uncontrollably, opens another tab

22 Likes

The thing that defines bad is you don’t try. Your probably doing your best and that’s what matters.

3 Likes

Aw sweet, a brand new Zen Cafe! Could I get…a Reinhardt Oktoberfest and some currywurst for starters?

Ah…this is great. I love the new forums. But I can’t sign my posts anymore, look:

Cheers,

• PyroPanda

IT LOOKS WIERD IF I TRY TO! ;-;
I wanna sign my posts…

9 Likes

you’re trying your best, and that’s what’s important

4 Likes

Mhmm. We’re back now and ready to work!

3 Likes

I’m sad because i’m forced to play mercy in competitive. And they even nerfed her. at least i have ctf where i can play lucio and i’m pretty good, but the new year event will end soon…

3 Likes

You know your way around here silly. Go ahead and grab what you need. After all, your one of the partial owners. :laughing:emphasized text

1 Like

nifty new interface tho

if only i could figure out how to use emoji on my computer

1 Like

It’s ok… we’re all doing what we can.

2 Likes

ahh its good too have this back :slight_smile:

4 Likes