The yellow wings are fine

Y’all are really arguing about wing color LOL this community never ceases to surprise me.

and people also complained about lucio being a furry xD haha no tbh i think it’s mostly complain about the lazyness of blizzard :o

It honestly baffles me how rude and horrible people are towards the developers of the game they, presumably, like.

1 Like

Pink mercy has pink in valk tho :o it’s dull compared to yellow :o

Blizzard literally has the best labour conditions in the industry.
So you must be confusing it with people who are working in an actual blizzard or working on imaginations.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2010/04/earning-your-sword-a-picture-tour-of-blizzards-offices/

1 Like

Except…

…VERY constructive.

[These were the ones I found only in the first replies of the first (out of 6) threads]

Yes I think that was their intention when creating it, to not make it blend in but instead “pop”, a pink/purple wouldnt pop as much as a solid yellow honestly

You’re quoting a 2010 article. You haven’t been keeping up with the news lately, have ya

1 Like

It’s constructive criticism but we’re really past the stage of being constructive. This is the final product, and while we can say “I don’t like this part,” asking for a change now isn’t being constructive anymore. It’s just kind of rude. Not to mention everyone has different ideas of what changes should be made, and some of us think the yellow wings are nice. Most likely the artist who made this skin felt the same way and intended for the contrast. I think we should respect their decision by not asking for changes and just critiquing like we would any piece of art that’s being presented.

2 Likes

Its an opinion on color matching not exactly much in the way of constructive critism can be said beside it looks good or bad.

What do you expect them to say?

While Green and Yellow are are both Autumn colors which fit well with a fall pallet of colors. The Over expression of the yellow results in dilution of the green and purple tones taking over the piece in a way which distracts the viewer the main piece.

Essentially it is not an issue with the yellow it self, but the yellow dominating the other colors due to its bright powerful colors in a piece that far more plain and humble.

The ideal option would be to tone down the yellow to a milder color so the central piece the skin can be better highlighted and not have its attention taken from it.

2 Likes

This reads like the yellow is always visible when it’s not.

Except the ones you cherrypicked?

Also, a lot of them are just agreeing with the thread or other replies, so they don’t feel the need to type out what’s been said before.

1 Like

Have you heard of “Glassdoor” ? It is a employee rating company website.
https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/blizzard-entertainment/

It has a 99% Approval rating.
So No I can’t keep up with voices in your head.

So you’re just going to ignore the news from the other month where Blizzard axed the employee’s holiday bonus?

Ok then.

I recommend reading what happened to the “axed bonus” and where that money ended up.

You might be so embarrassed you will delete your account.

1 Like

I can go on and show you…

See for yourself.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call them lazy tho, considering how good her skin is…

Does “cherrypicking” disprove my point? Why would I show you something unrelated to what I’m pointing out?

1 Like

All of those are really legitimate feedback. In art school every project you do is scrutinized by your instructor and all your peers, and we get that kind of feedback all the time. Telling us that a color looks “weird” in the scheme we chose isn’t negative and is actually invaluable in learning color theory and how to make things look like they belong within the same space and not floating or cut and paste, etc

3 Likes

That 3 of the people were agreeing with other people like I already mentioned? I don’t get what the first one’s trying to say, so I can’t really comment on that and 1 of them isn’t even being ‘rude’.

I’d only really call the last 4 ‘rude’, and 2 of them are by the same person, and the last one literally says that they don’t like the skin anyway.

1 Like